Nederland at Dayton Predictions

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Htexans90 I understand you may have seen Central expose some weaknesses in Dayton's game but, you dont have the same players as Central to take advantage of those percieved weaknesses. Mosley needs to have one of his "Super" performances to even stay close in this game. If its left in the hands of NHS defense it could get ugly.

2 years ago when Nederland beat Dayton. The players were going around the whole time before the game claiming they were tired of practicing and of playing. Most of those guys are gone now. We have several people on our team who want to go the distance and be all they can be. The Dugats have been pulling off stuff that I thought was crazy like pushing 4 or 5 more yards with 3 guys hanging on him. Our wide receivers picking up these ridiculously long passes time after time. I haven't seen our team this good since I was in 8th grade and I'm graduating this school year.

Just know this fact Nederland will come to play and will be ready for Dayton. But it is nice to be the underdog this week.

How big is the vistor side of your stadium in Dayton? How early do I have to get there to get a seat?

Go Dogs beat the Broncos

It was Friendswood' date=' don't remember the score.

Dayton played bad Friday night, the field conditions had nothing to do with the reason they played bad. Bad decisions was the reason for 3 of the turnovers. A pitch that shouldn't have been pitched, take the sack. And 2 interceptions, that shouldn't have been thrown, take the sack. But these are the things a Sophomore QB learns as he plays. Plus 3 fumbles, you better believe Coach Stewart will have something to say about these turnovers and it will be addressed and Friday night they will come out to play. I bet you won't see 6 turnovers Friday night and you also won't see a close ball game. Dayton 35 Nederland 7[/quote']

Love being the UNDERDOG!

Dayton is going to hurt Mosley and Nederland and Lumberton will upset the puppies next week putting the bears in the playoffs

Why do all of you old men on here who probably dont know a lick of football stop talking about BOJO

LCM / BOJO had a chance to take care of Nederland on the football field last Friday' date=' but didn't get it done! If BOJO sits home again this year. BOJO has no one to blame but themselves!

BOJO is no MOJO!

I have seen what MOJO can do in 1980 when MOJO played TJ![/b']

:D Hello Nederland! Longtime no talk! My son played for Dayton the year that yall blew us off the field! I am hoping that no one from Dayton talks smack about yall because I have insight on Nederland from that playoff game that I will never forget and I would like to share this info! Yall beat the crap out of us.......bad.......yall called the dogs off of us at halftime. Every single person on your team played.......especially the fourth string. We had a message board back then' date=' NOT ONCE did any of your people talk smack to us etc. Yall have to be the most gracious team we have ever played. I have nothing but respect for your team, coaches and your fans...Nederland is a true "Class Act". I remember also my son saying they played clean during the game and none of the hitting, smack talk in the pileups either. I have missed yall and I look forward to "hearing" you on Friday night.......yall have the LOUDEST FANS of ANYONE we have ever played! I thought PNG was loud during playoffs one year but man, yall took the cake!

Anyway, just wanted to make that statement and I think it will be a good game! I do not think it will be a "blowout" either way. Here's to a good clean game and everyone have a safe trip down here! Our visitor stands aren't very big, not for the fan base I remember that yall bring so come early! We get bigger stands next year!

Anyway, yes, I do hope the Broncos win but no way am I going to say that I KNOW we will beat Nederland.........I have said it before and I will say it again........you flat never know.......whoever comes with their "game on"!

Oh yeah, what radio channel are yall talking about that does these interviews? I would love to know the station, please post it!

Go Broncos! :D Welcome Nederland! :D[/quote']

Great Post I agree, Good Luck Friday, hope no one gets hurt!

Great to be the UnderDog again

Dayton is going to hurt Mosley and Nederland and Lumberton will upset the puppies next week putting the bears in the playoffs

Why do all of you old men on here who probably dont know a lick of football stop talking about BOJO

Do you not understand that Nederland beat the Bears.......I understand you have a hard time understanding this, so I will write slower

Y O U L O S T

bad losers.........can't wait to beat lcm again next year

:D Hello Nederland! Longtime no talk! My son played for Dayton the year that yall blew us off the field! I am hoping that no one from Dayton talks smack about yall because I have insight on Nederland from that playoff game that I will never forget and I would like to share this info! Yall beat the crap out of us.......bad.......yall called the dogs off of us at halftime. Every single person on your team played.......especially the fourth string. We had a message board back then' date=' NOT ONCE did any of your people talk smack to us etc. Yall have to be the most gracious team we have ever played. I have nothing but respect for your team, coaches and your fans...Nederland is a true "Class Act". I remember also my son saying they played clean during the game and none of the hitting, smack talk in the pileups either. I have missed yall and I look forward to "hearing" you on Friday night.......yall have the LOUDEST FANS of ANYONE we have ever played! I thought PNG was loud during playoffs one year but man, yall took the cake!

Anyway, just wanted to make that statement and I think it will be a good game! I do not think it will be a "blowout" either way. Here's to a good clean game and everyone have a safe trip down here! Our visitor stands aren't very big, not for the fan base I remember that yall bring so come early! We get bigger stands next year!

Anyway, yes, I do hope the Broncos win but no way am I going to say that I KNOW we will beat Nederland.........I have said it before and I will say it again........you flat never know.......whoever comes with their "game on"!

Oh yeah, what radio channel are yall talking about that does these interviews? I would love to know the station, please post it!

Go Broncos! :D Welcome Nederland! :D[/quote']

Very nice, classy

vidor and lcm fans take notes on how to be humble when you lose

Guest TravelingBandsman

Just know this fact Nederland will come to play and will be ready for Dayton. But it is nice to be the underdog this week.

How big is the vistor side of your stadium in Dayton? How early do I have to get there to get a seat?

Go Dogs beat the Broncos

Right now, our visitor's side isn't very big. Of course, being so far west from the rest of the cities in the district, we don't get as big a visitor turnout as you might expect. Either way, they will probably fill up. If the game starts at 7:30, I'd reccomend getting there around 6:00 to have a big choice of seating.

By next year though, the setup will be different. They're taking the pressbox off the home side, and that will be the visitor side, then they're gonna build a much bigger stands on the opposite side for the home. Also, they'll build this large parking area behind the new home side. There's some land behind the current home side that they could get to build parking area for visitor, I'm just not sure why that isn't endorsed. We have limited space because it's an older stadium and so the town has kinda built up around it.

for all of you Dog fans , the way you played lcm last week you better hope you don't get beat by 3td's. Just face up to it you do not have the type of teams you have had in the past. PNG is another team that is dreaming of teams of the past. I just wish we WOS could have played both of you this year. But I wish both of the best this year. If both of you do not make it to the playoff this year it will be a long road next year. I think the team to look out for next year will be Vidor. Anyway good luck to all of you on your way to the playoff.

Go Stangs

Every year people say that the team to look out for is Vidor or Lumberton or LCM... LCM is the only team that has proven anything really... But every year its the same story Vidor and Lumberton is 1-4 in district just like every other year... why is it that ever year we hear that these teams are going to compete it ends up being the same story... And nobody claims that Nederland is the same team this year as it was in the past, but to say that playing Nederland is like a bye week is ignorant... I hope Dayton thinks that too though... Even though I know that they arent...

Can't believe you would have a post wishing ill fate on a player! These are high school students out there playing each and every Friday night with their lives ahead of them. How do you think Mosely would feel if he reads this post? Man, that is LOW bearfootball.............I can't believe you would sink to this level with this post!

Can't believe you would have a post wishing ill fate on a player! These are high school students out there playing each and every Friday night with their lives ahead of them. How do you think Mosely would feel if he reads this post? Man' date=' that is LOW bearfootball.............I can't believe you would sink to this level with this post![/quote']

I AGREE. :?

Its just the sour taste from the butt kicking they got in the 4th quarter on friday... Bitter Bitter Bitter... you know youve lost all control of yourself when you wish harm on a high school kid... Look at it this way... in a couple of weeks, you will have time to do other things on friday night besides go to a football game....i guess you could always go see Nederland or Dayton play....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder