C.E. King at Barbers Hill Predictions

Gonna be toughest test so far...for both teams. BH 31 King 14. I just feel like BH defense is gonna be too tough. Especially 3rd quarter and on. BH offense has to keep the ball and sustain some scoring drives. I havnt seen or heard what Kings offense does offensivly but they seem to pile up mostly rushing yards. Only 7 passing attempts last night. So in saying that. Do they run inside or out? If its inside.... let me introduce you to Cameron Swart, Joe Sexton, and Daniel Mcswain..... Try something else. Outside? Just dont see alot there either. Little and the rest of the secondary with be there to greet. King will have their moments and some opportunities, but this defense is fast and aggressive. BH has got speed and coaching to prepare them for anything they may see out there. Gonna be a good one. Props to Chris Bradshaw for filling in at QB and doing a great job getting the ball to the playmakers and keeping composure in the pocket. Couldnt be more proud of these guys.

They run the triple option Dad34. Your kids are nothing but class the way they act on and off the field. It is learned behavior and keep it up what ever you'all are doing. I greatly admire the manner in which your program is run and is a testament to chacter of the parents. Good luck to Bh in the playoff's.

Thanks very much..... I can say that I dont think that there is a selfish or "me" person on the BH team. There have been several times the past 3 weeks where it wouldve been really easy for one of our kids to loose their composure on the field but they just go back to the huddle and get ready to play. Thanks again.

I watched King play Caney Creek this year and King runs alot of mis direction and option plays. They only throw if its 3rd and 90!! I can't see a on dimentional team getting past BH. King's QB is the best athlete in the field and he will get his ,but BH will shut down kings running attack. Bradshaw did great in his first start ,but I hope Patton is back so we can get ready for the playoffs. BH 35 king 14

I believe that CE King's offensive coordinator came from Liberty, I think that's what I heard. If you want to know about their offense just look back to Liberty a few years ago. So it looks like we may know a little more about each other than some of the other district games.

I believe that CE King's offensive coordinator came from Liberty' date=' I think that's what I heard. If you want to know about their offense just look back to Liberty a few years ago. So it looks like we may know a little more about each other than some of the other district games.[/quote']

Interesting because I always thought that Liberty's offense gave us some trouble especially when they had a good QB--and it looks like King has a good QB.

I believe that CE King's offensive coordinator came from Liberty' date=' I think that's what I heard. If you want to know about their offense just look back to Liberty a few years ago. So it looks like we may know a little more about each other than some of the other district games.[/quote']

Man I wouldn't doubt it. When I went and seen them I told BH89 they looked like Liberty. Liberty did give us toubles when we didn't have the speed to contain the ends, but this year that speed is here!!!

I have watched CE King play a strugling Forest Brook team and they did not have much. C.E. King has a quick QB and a decent running back. They almost exclusively depend on running the ball. They have NO passing game to speak of. I don't see them penetrating BH's defense as often as they did against other teams. If they throw the ball they are in serious trouble. BH will be too much for CE King. No doubt :!:

BH 35

King 12 (late points)

I was at practice a few times this week and Blake looked perfectly healthy to me. OL Chris Carrier (hurt last week) didnt contact drill but still may play. Last game at BH (home game) for these seniors and I expect alot of intensity and a big win. I have to work fri. night with NO WAY OUT! Hopefully I'll get a contact at the game to keep me updated....

:x

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder