Hull-Daisetta at West Hardin Predictions? Game Of The Week

Well--I'm sure it will be a hard fought game, but seeing as I am who I am I predict....West Hardin will win this one. :D Anyone who's honest from either side will admit that it's anybody's game. Who wins could turn on something very simple...who's sick, who's failing or (more likely) who makes an error.

There is no way to accurately predict the score of this bitter rivalry. My only concern with WH, is which team are they going to have show up? If the team that beat Warren, Hardin, and Kountze show up; I think they will take the victory along with the District crown. On the other hand, If the team that got blown out by Groveton, or beat by Huntington shows up--Well lets not talk about that!!! Although H-D has played a somewhat weaker schedule, they also beat Kountze, and lost to an unformidable opponent in Danbury. So my point is, that both teams may have some consistency issues, and underlying factors that determine the outcome of this pivotable 1-A match-up. Some times as a true sports fan it's better to speak reality than trash. My heart bleeds BLUE & GOLD, and I will remain optimistic that either win or lose ; The mighty oilers will give 100% to make not only themselves, but this community very proud of them..

Once again i disagree with the game of the week decision. If i had to vote i would have said K-Ville and Silsbee. I think Hull-Daisetta's offense is too much for West Hardin. The K-Ville Silsbee game will be much better.
There could be a game of the week every week in 4A and 3A. We cover the smaller schools as well.

WH by 12

Go big blue I want to still be smiling as I pull the trigger opening morning

Its gonna be a battle if WH shows up. I think WH has the better O than HD but we did shut out Evadale and Sabine Pass,that 20 points HD9 said would not get scored on the cats good luck to both teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder