East Chambers Buccaneers (8-3) vs. Cameron Yoe Yoemen (12-0) Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="oldbuc" post="916468" timestamp="1290443959"]
if the bucs will believe they will win they have a chance because im sure yoe will over look ec
[/quote]

In all my years of being in Cameron I have not seen a Cameron team more focused/disciplined, then this current team is. In no way shape or form will the Yoemen overlook any team. If East Chambers beats the Yoemen it will be because they are the better team.

[quote name="Sufferlynx" post="916480" timestamp="1290444805"]
[quote author=oldbuc link=topic=76444.msg916468#msg916468 date=1290443959]
if the bucs will believe they will win they have a chance because im sure yoe will over look ec
[/quote]

In all my years of being in Cameron I have not seen a Cameron team more focused/disciplined, then this current team is. In no way shape or form will the Yoemen overlook any team. If East Chambers beats the Yoemen it will be because they are the better team.
[/quote]

True.  If you know our coaching staff and the team chemistry we have going right now, you know we will not be overlooking anyone.  We are going to continue to take things week by week just like we have since our first game. 

I think we do bring a great crowd.  Tatum said they brought quite a few(and they do) but we bring a few more.  Cannot wait until Friday night. 

Guest ECBucFan
EC must:

1) Sustain drives to controll the time of possesion , and then punch it in for TD's.
2) Play almost mistake free ball, minimizing penalties, turnovers, etc. and
3) Play "lights out" D with great passion.  ;D

Whatever the outcome vs. Yoe, the whole community is very proud of the Bucs! Playing FB after Thanksgiving day is not something everyone gets to do.  :) 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="917195" timestamp="1290525247"]
EC must:

1) Sustain drives to controll the time of possesion , and then punch it in for TD's.
2) Play almost mistake free ball, minimizing penalties, turnovers, etc. and
3) Play "lights out" D with great passion.  ;D

Whatever the outcome vs. Yoe, the whole community is very proud of the Bucs! Playing FB after Thanksgiving day is not something everyone gets to do.  :) 

[/quote]

4) Wet, 35 degrees and a 30 mph crosswind wouldn't hurt either. That would help as much as 2 D1 cornerbacks.

I had watched film over the Hardin/East Chambers game.  You could say we run a similar type of offense as Hardin but quite a bit better. 

Defensively for Cameron Yoe: We are going to need to focus mainly on the QB and the RB.  I noticed that he likes to get the shotgun snap and just run it quite a bit. 

Defensively for East Chambers: Can they go 1 on 1 with our speedy WR's.  Can they stop big plays from happening. 

[quote name="APanthers" post="917439" timestamp="1290545259"]
East Chamber's had a hard time with Hardin's reciever's, i was there to see that game .
[/quote]

Yeah I noticed they were having some real problems there.  I am guessing they probably a better run defense team since they have quality victories over Newton, Anahuac, and now McGregor(which is a heavy run team).

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="917625" timestamp="1290561615"]
EC - 20
Cameron Yoe - 19

I am predicting a major upset, let's go Buc's
[/quote]

Always great support from Steeler!  :)

Wow, Not pulling against you EC, but break out the basketballs. You are not in the same class with Yoe. 
now lets see, Yoe beat Navasota pretty bad and Navasota knocked off Powerhouse Sealy in the playoffs.
Yoe vs Brownwood in the finals will be a game to see. Yoe wins this one to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298