Hamshire Fannett JV

BLUEDOVE3

I give props where due. You guys played well last night against Vidor. You moved the ball and you attacked when necessary,thereby opening up some passing lanes. You played as a team. Stay focused and truly believe in your hearts that you're the best on the court. Bring that Dovey swagger to the gym. 8)

Hmmm! HF needs a brand. "Do da Dovey Swagger!"

[quote name="utfan06" post="911480" timestamp="1290018662"]
Hey dove from what I heard the kountze freshmanare really good to....
[/quote]Yeah I remember them from Little Dribbler days. HF has had a lot of move-ins. I'm sure we would give yall a good game next year. The coaches do read this stuff. Just maybe-eee next year.

Blue Dove,
PA Memorial has a some darn good freshmen in the program.  All of them from PA Heat.  1 player starts on varsity - Torian Lott, 4 players made JV - Geremiah Lofton, Roderic Rucker, Darren Williams and Tre'Vaghn Dennis.  They have a real bright future if they work hard and work harder.  This is one of the reasons we have PA Heat to help grow players to get PA Memorial better.  That grop will be special mark my word.

[quote name="38 years" post="911693" timestamp="1290032893"]
Blue Dove,
PA Memorial has a some darn good freshmen in the program.  All of them from PA Heat.  1 player starts on varsity - Torian Lott, 4 players made JV - Geremiah Lofton, Roderic Rucker, Darren Williams and Tre'Vaghn Dennis.  They have a real bright future if they work hard and work harder.  This is one of the reasons we have PA Heat to help grow players to get PA Memorial better.  That grop will be special mark my word.
[/quote]Yeah I know about the PA Heat players. Thats why I sent my kids to PA Edison this summer to work out withthe PA Memorial boys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn