Brenham @ Kingwood Park...KP STUNS BRENHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Unsure what to think of Dayton at this point.  They aren't what i expected them to be, but they certainly are a great program.

I am not sold on them offensively, and given that they have a history of putting the ball on the turf...i have to say that Kpark has a solid shot at upsetting the broncos.

That being said.

Dayton-28
Kpark- 21

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HUM398" post="908252" timestamp="1289707445"]
I'm Unsure what to think of Dayton at this point.  They aren't what i expected them to be, but they certainly are a great program.

I am not sold on them offensively, and given that they have a history of putting the ball on the turf...i have to say that Kpark has a solid shot at upsetting the broncos.

That being said.

Dayton-28
Kpark- 21
[/quote]
Dont base your opinion on tonight. DAY caught looking past this one just like BREN but this was the best thing for them. The BRONX have not seen any comp during district play and should have walked through this one. Hats off to LIV but KP you have a spankin coming and its not gonna be nice ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908390" timestamp="1289712103"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=76027.msg908252#msg908252 date=1289707445]

That being said.

Dayton-28
Kpark- 21
[/quote]
Dont base your opinion on tonight. DAY caught looking past this one just like BREN but this was the best thing for them. The BRONX have not seen any comp during district play and should have walked through this one. Hats off to LIV but KP you have a spankin coming and its not gonna be nice ;)
[/quote]

Hey, if you think so.  I am not really willing to sleep on them and assume that Dayton is some sort of undeniable force.  Bottom line is, that Kpark has seen some great competition...and they have a general idea of what to expect.  They will not be intimidated.

You better come ready to play Dayton, cause those kids from the livable forest will not lie down for you.

[quote name="HUM398" post="908414" timestamp="1289712702"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76027.msg908390#msg908390 date=1289712103]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=76027.msg908252#msg908252 date=1289707445]

That being said.

Dayton-28
Kpark- 21
[/quote]
[/quote]

Hey, if you think so.  I am not really willing to sleep on them and assume that Dayton is some sort of undeniable force.   Bottom line is, that Kpark has seen some great competition...and they have a general idea of what to expect.  They will not be intimidated.

You better come ready to play Dayton, cause those kids from the livable forest will not lie down for you.
[/quote]
Dont expect them to but when the BRONX come to town " lock up your daughters , lock up your wife , lock up your front door, and run for your life" (in my best AC / DC Bon Scott voice) :D

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="908423" timestamp="1289712999"]
We had KP in our district last year and i knew it wouldnt be long untill they got some good wins,not many teams can say there first playoff game was a win over the #2 team in the state.What was the final score?
[/quote]

29-24

[quote name="HUM398" post="908252" timestamp="1289707445"]

That being said.

Dayton-28
Kpark- 21
[/quote]
Good analysis of the Broncos. Our offense is not near as threatning without the hoss #1. But they sure did pick up the D tonight when they had too! ;D

Got to put the ball in the hands everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! X mabey got 2 touches tonight, Foweler maybe 3. LIV did a great job of controlling the clock. Speaking of this had to be the fastest game in HS history because the clock ran even when there was a first down. Seen Stewart upset many times about this but it is what it is

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908446" timestamp="1289714045"]
Got to put the ball in the hands everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! X mabey got 2 touches tonight, Foweler maybe 3. LIV did a great job of controlling the clock. Speaking of this had to be the fastest game in HS history because the clock ran even when there was a first down. Seen Stewart upset many times about this but it is what it is
[/quote]

Ya that happened to a couple teams today...  ::)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="908460" timestamp="1289714961"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76027.msg908446#msg908446 date=1289714045]
[/quote]

Ya that happened to a couple teams today...   ::)
[/quote]
I was hoping to see your team next week Brenfan (sarcasticly) but now WOW!!!! The reg is wide open ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908465" timestamp="1289715160"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76027.msg908460#msg908460 date=1289714961]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I was hoping to see your team next week Brenfan (sarcasticly) but now WOW!!!! The reg is wide open ;D
[/quote]

Ditto....  My team is out, but I'll still be in my Brenham gear at the playoff games. ;)

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="908467" timestamp="1289715335"]
Brenham did in this game what Dayton did at the beginning of the year. It is called fumbelitis and turnovers and it will cost you against any playoff team. Brenhamfan was at one of the Bronco games to see it first hand in predistrict. 
[/quote]

Ya, I saw the Ike game, and I was at the Butch tonight.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="908471" timestamp="1289715444"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76027.msg908465#msg908465 date=1289715160]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ditto....  My team is out, but I'll still be in my Brenham gear at the playoff games. ;)
[/quote]
I think you would look good in purple n white or are you gonna go the on the road of " the team that beat us is gonna win state ' thread? Just playin Brenfan but it sure was a quick end to the playoffs for ya.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="908477" timestamp="1289715721"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=76027.msg908471#msg908471 date=1289715444]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76027.msg908465#msg908465 date=1289715160]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I think you would look good in purple n white or are you gonna go the on the road of " the team that beat us is gonna win state ' thread? Just playin Brenfan but it sure was a quick end to the playoffs for ya.
[/quote]

Naw, I'm not a purple person...  I'll be in green as usual.  Looks like we'll go to defending that State Championship on the diamond, and after that practice, train and earn a rematch against KP.  We don't lose very often, and we really don't lose to the same team twice in a row....  Again, hats off to KP.  Y'all got the spot we wanted, so don't waste it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami