Beaumont Central vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/Indians Win!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="898601" timestamp="1289016309"]
Congrats mamajag, BUT I'm pretty sure the NDNS stopped ya'll to the tune of a blowout and keeping Heard to like 1 yard for the entire game. Good luck in the playoffs.
[/quote]

I think Heard, "[b]heard[/b]" the sound of some Indians on the WarPath tonite! ;D

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="898611" timestamp="1289016399"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=75621.msg898601#msg898601 date=1289016309]
Congrats mamajag, BUT I'm pretty sure the NDNS stopped ya'll to the tune of a blowout and keeping Heard to like 1 yard for the entire game. Good luck in the playoffs.
[/quote]

I think Heard, "[b]heard[/b]" the sound of some Indians on the WarPath tonite! ;D
[/quote]

I heard that!

[quote name="1st Infantry Division" post="898670" timestamp="1289017124"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=75621.msg898630#msg898630 date=1289016604]
Heard what? meanless!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Thank god i just saw it instead of heard it.
[/quote]

I think if heard another post from mamajag, I might have to get off of the internet. She's making my BISD education look bad. ;D ;D

WOW!  Who'da thunk it?  Those Indians played LIGHTS OUT!  I was very unimpressed with the Jags.  They're not nearly as good as last yr., and yes, Big Ford,  [b]overrated[/b]...at least tonight.  And when the defeat was obvious,  the personal fouls started flying (and more that weren't called).  They had no answer to out offense.

I'm so proud of the way the coaches and team adjusted throughout the yr.  Mammajag can say what she wants, but go ask those players on the[i] Yellow Dog[/i] if this game meant nothing.

You can have the DC.........[b]I'll take the win over the DC![/b]

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[and more :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
W~ay to put a complete game plan together and execute indians. WOw, never saw this coming. Way to play!!!!! ;D

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="898679" timestamp="1289017289"]
WOW!  Who'da thunk it?  Those Indians played LIGHTS OUT!  I was very unimpressed with the Jags.  They're not nearly as good as last yr., and yes, Big Ford,  [b]overrated[/b]...at least tonight.  And when the defeat was obvious,  the personal fouls started flying (and more that weren't called).  They had no answer to out offense.

I'm so proud of the way the coaches and team adjusted throughout the yr.  Mammajag can say what she wants, but go ask those players on the[i] Yellow Dog[/i] if this game meant nothing.

[/quote]If my team was the District Champs and got the butts kicked I wouldn't be on here bragging or even making excuses. Your starters were in the game and thats the truth. It was one team against the other and the better team won and won convincingly ! Going into the playoffs with a big loss is not something to brag about. I wish Central good luck. If they play like they did tonight then it will be a short playoff run. I know Central is better than they showed tonight. Or they have been extremely overrated.

All I can start off by saying is that PN-G is officially our new Freindswood.  They beat us in every aspect of the game... Starting with line play... Special teams..  Qb protection... The 'stop Heard' game plan worked.. Pressure the Young gun plan worked...  And if any Central fan say we held back, yall must have been drunk. We went all out and got WHIPPED!  Hats off to PN-G. We can't stop Bertrand if we can't get to him until he is in the second wave...  And if we play like this in the playoffs, we will be done in the first round.  We have to get back to playing Jag football.. PN-G's gadget plays ( the little swing pass to Jalili (sp)) worked all night..  I galked to a PN-G fan on the way outt and he asked, 'what happed to Central'? I responded, we got our ass kicked'. He responded, 'this is the FIRST game that PN-G put together 4 quarters of football'.. And I agreed with no hesitation.. Yea, we are the district champs but it sure in the heck didn't show..  This was downright embarrassing.. Watching our players get frustrated and getting personal fouls..  But, we have to regroup and win these playoff games... PN-G as well.  Now, with that being said... Indians...  Jags...  Lets go all out in these playoffs and show them..  

again, congrads on this Indian team... Kick more butt in these 2010 playoffs!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="898721" timestamp="1289017967"]
All I can start off by saying is that PN-G is officially our new Freindswood.  They beat us in every aspect of the game... Starting with line play... Special teams..  Qb protection... The 'stop Heard' game plan worked.. Pressure the Young gun plan worked...  And if any Central fan say we held back, yall must have been drunk. We went all out and got WHIPPED!  Hats off to PN-G. We can't stop Bertrand if we can't get to him until he is in the second wave...  And if we play like this in the playoffs, we will be done in the first round.  We have to get back to playing Jag football.. PN-G's gadget plays ( the little swing pass to Jalili (sp)) worked all night..  I galked to a PN-G fan on the way outt and he asked, 'what happed to Central'? I responded, we got our butt kicked'. He responded, 'this is the FIRST game that PN-G put together 4 quarters of football'.. And I agreed with no hesitation.. Yea, we are the district champs but it sure in the heck didn't show..  This was downright embarrassing.. Watching our players get frustrated and getting personal fouls..  But, we have to regroup and win these playoff games... PN-G as well.  Now, with that being said... Indians...  Jags...  Lets go all out in these playoffs and show them..  

[/quote]That dawn reservation makes me sick to the stomach, lol can't stand the place :D :D :D

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="898679" timestamp="1289017289"]
[/quote]
I'll take the 5 game win streak since revamping the defense with some new starters and a great move puting DJ at MLB. Allways good to be playing your best at the end of the season!

Good Luck Jags in the playoffs! I'll be rooting for you.

All I can start off by saying is that PN-G is officially our new Freindswood.  They beat us in every aspect of the game... Starting with line play... Special teams..  Qb protection... The 'stop Heard' game plan worked.. Pressure the Young gun plan worked...  And if any Central fan say we held back, yall must have been drunk. We went all out and got WHIPPED!  Hats off to PN-G. We can't stop Bertrand if we can't get to him until he is in the second wave...  And if we play like this in the playoffs, we will be done in the first round.  We have to get back to playing Jag football.. PN-G's gadget plays ( the little swing pass to Jalili (sp)) worked all night..  I galked to a PN-G fan on the way outt and he asked, 'what happed to Central'? I responded, we got our butt kicked'. He responded, 'this is the FIRST game that PN-G put together 4 quarters of football'.. And I agreed with no hesitation.. Yea, we are the district champs but it sure in the heck didn't show..  This was downright embarrassing.. Watching our players get frustrated and getting personal fouls..  But, we have to regroup and win these playoff games... PN-G as well.  Now, with that being said... Indians...  Jags...  Lets go all out in these playoffs and show them..  

[/quote]Thank you Soulja, You always show alot of class ! Good luck in the playoffs.

Good deal Soulja. Very classy guy, and I think most of the PNG replys on here are just kidding around and nobody is serious about all the jaw jacking. It's all in fun.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn