Beaumont Central vs. Port Neches-Groves Game Thread/Indians Win!!!

WOSgrad

I never underestimate Central....they usually give us a lot to handle.  I felt PNG would win, but I also felt Central would've been more competitive.  PNG has improved a lot since MidCounty Madness and is improving with each passing week.  I definitely didn't feel the point spread tonite to be this great, thought it would be a lot closer. Have to say, it feels good seeing PNG come together as a well-balanced team heading into the playoffs.  Good luck to Central in your playoff quests, as well as Nederland and Livingston.  We WILL represent our District well.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jag fans..  Chill out..  No need to go back and forth... Give props to those indians.. They got better and better as the season went on and now they've peaked...  I say good for a deep playoff run playing like they did tonight...  Indian fans..

Indian fans..  No need to talk about 'BISD' education and silly stuff like that...  Enjoy this win... And root for these Jags as we will be rooting for you in the playoffs...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="898721" timestamp="1289017967"]
All I can start off by saying is that PN-G is officially our new Freindswood.  They beat us in every aspect of the game... Starting with line play... Special teams..  Qb protection... The 'stop Heard' game plan worked.. Pressure the Young gun plan worked...  And if any Central fan say we held back, yall must have been drunk. We went all out and got WHIPPED!  Hats off to PN-G. We can't stop Bertrand if we can't get to him until he is in the second wave...  And if we play like this in the playoffs, we will be done in the first round.  We have to get back to playing Jag football.. PN-G's gadget plays ( the little swing pass to Jalili (sp)) worked all night..  I galked to a PN-G fan on the way outt and he asked, 'what happed to Central'? I responded, we got our butt kicked'. He responded, 'this is the FIRST game that PN-G put together 4 quarters of football'.. And I agreed with no hesitation.. Yea, we are the district champs but it sure in the heck didn't show..  This was downright embarrassing.. Watching our players get frustrated and getting personal fouls..  But, we have to regroup and win these playoff games... PN-G as well.  Now, with that being said... Indians...  Jags...  Lets go all out in these playoffs and show them..  

again, congrads on this Indian team... Kick more butt in these 2010 playoffs!
[/quote]

Good luck to Central in the playoffs soulja.

All I can start off by saying is that PN-G is officially our new Freindswood.  They beat us in every aspect of the game... Starting with line play... Special teams..  Qb protection... The 'stop Heard' game plan worked.. Pressure the Young gun plan worked...  And if any Central fan say we held back, yall must have been drunk. We went all out and got WHIPPED!  Hats off to PN-G. We can't stop Bertrand if we can't get to him until he is in the second wave...  And if we play like this in the playoffs, we will be done in the first round.  We have to get back to playing Jag football.. PN-G's gadget plays ( the little swing pass to Jalili (sp)) worked all night..  I galked to a PN-G fan on the way outt and he asked, 'what happed to Central'? I responded, we got our butt kicked'. He responded, 'this is the FIRST game that PN-G put together 4 quarters of football'.. And I agreed with no hesitation.. Yea, we are the district champs but it sure in the heck didn't show..  This was downright embarrassing.. Watching our players get frustrated and getting personal fouls..  But, we have to regroup and win these playoff games... PN-G as well.  Now, with that being said... Indians...  Jags...  Lets go all out in these playoffs and show them..  

[/quote]

Class act Soulja...always have been.

Good Luck in the playoffs.  Hope you guys can re-group and make some noise.

Guest Two-Dogs...
From the home side it was a great game. I'm sure it was a bit more difficult to watch from the visitors side. That being said I believe this game can work to the jags advantage in the post season. Now they know they can get smacked and will work that much harder to keep this from happening again. Best of luck to the jags in the playoffs!!! As for PNG, we played the best I've seen us all year, if we can continue this level of play we will make a deep run!!! Let's do this!

[/quote]

Great post ! Best of luck to both teams in the playoffs !

Thanks guys.....

On a side note, our QB will need to learn to throw that ball away if nothing is there...  Rather than taking those sacks for big losses.  And we better find better ways of getting Heard in space so he can do some damage... And our star receiver was out again...  Hope he suits up next week.  We need all the help we can get!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="898826" timestamp="1289019588"]
Thanks guys.....

On a side note, our QB will need to learn to throw that ball away if nothing is there...  Rather than taking those sacks for big losses.  And we better find better ways of getting Heard in space so he can do some damage... And our star receiver was out again...  Hope he suits up next week.  We need all the help we can get!
[/quote]

Should expect that from a Sophmore though. He will be driving defenses crazy the next two years.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="898826" timestamp="1289019588"]
Thanks guys.....

On a side note, [b]our QB will need to learn to throw that ball away if nothing is there[/b]...  Rather than taking those sacks for big losses.  And we better find better ways of getting Heard in space so he can do some damage... And our star receiver was out again...  Hope he suits up next week.  We need all the help we can get!
[/quote]They call it learning pains, literally ;) He had a few opportunities to make big runs but opt to dance around and take sacks. 'Good experience game. Next week, gut check for all my Jags.

[quote name="bcjag10" post="898850" timestamp="1289020194"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75621.msg898826#msg898826 date=1289019588]
Thanks guys.....

On a side note, [b]our QB will need to learn to throw that ball away if nothing is there[/b]...  Rather than taking those sacks for big losses.  And we better find better ways of getting Heard in space so he can do some damage... And our star receiver was out again...  Hope he suits up next week.  We need all the help we can get!
[/quote]They call it learning pains, literally ;) He had a few opportunities to make big runs but opt to dance around and take sacks. 'Good experience game. Next week, gut check for all my Jags.
[/quote]They want him to stay in the pocket and find open receivers as the defense breaks down..  PN-G just stayed home... Coverage sacks..  I agree, he could have tucked some and run...  But e will learn when he needs to hall butt or stay in the pocket... He's so eager to learn... You can just see it...  He'll be fun to watch the more games he play...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="898898" timestamp="1289021644"]
We wore the Gray pants Vs Nederland.. I agree... They look good, but we suck in them...  Lol
[/quote]
White and royal blue always work...we wore maroon tonite...something about maroon that just doesn't work.. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder