West Orange-Stark vs. Hardin-Jefferson Game Thread/WO-S Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898711" timestamp="1289017857"]
Footballfan96 maybe its because you have been outside choping wood for the fire place or you smoke purple haze! I can tell you this, 70-0 is running up the score!
[/quote]

what, you're not up for chopping some fire wood to enjoy telling stories of the past year around the fire place for the holidays while drinking hot coco?
what a shame

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898725" timestamp="1289017999"]
FYI smart guys, Drayton and I buy our suits from the same taylor! He doesn't know much about baseball honestly! He isn't control of player personel! Marty Thumbell is! Drayton is still shopping the team around FYI!
[/quote]

What's a "taylor?"  :D

FYI smart guys, Drayton and I buy our suits from the same taylor! He doesn't know much about baseball honestly! He isn't control of player personel! Marty Thumbell is! Drayton is still shopping the team around FYI!
[/quote]
Santa, your killing me :D :D :D Who cares, ask Drayton next time if WOS ran up the score ;D ;D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898684" timestamp="1289017370"]
Footballfan it seems that if a bunch of grown people look to www.setxsports.com for fun then all of you have boring lifes. Seems to me all you do is post! Playing for BC I see you never knew what winning was so why are you still talking to me! I've been to 6 BCS title games, 5 Super Bowls, and 2 NCAA basketball championships! I think I follow and know more about sports than someone from a population of 16!
[/quote]

oh and just because Jerry  Jones has the money to own the Dallas Cowboys franchise doesn't mean he knows how to run the organization...  ;) ;) ;)

Like we did yours...

PLEASE don't go to bed! Tell us more of your suit-buying adventures! Do you get your hair cut at the same place as Jerry Glanville? Did you buy your iPad at the same Apple shop as Mel Tillis? Do they think WO-S ran up the score?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898742" timestamp="1289018267"]
You guys are boring now! My ipad needs charging! Goodnight WOS losers! Till the next time you blow out a weak team! Peace
[/quote]

kville dropped 75 on diboll last friday yet you had nothing to say about that. why do you dislike wos so much? i guess if you cant beat em, hate em.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="898781" timestamp="1289018742"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg898742#msg898742 date=1289018267]
You guys are boring now! My ipad needs charging! Goodnight WOS losers! Till the next time you blow out a weak team! Peace
[/quote]
I thought only girls wore those? Oh you said ipad. :o ;D
[/quote]

... and "charging" instead of "changing."  :D

[quote name="WOS92" post="898786" timestamp="1289018864"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=75617.msg898781#msg898781 date=1289018742]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg898742#msg898742 date=1289018267]
[/quote]
I thought only girls wore those? Oh you said ipad. :o ;D
[/quote]

... and "charging" instead of "changing."  :D
[/quote]
By his posts, I assumed he said changing. It was almost funny ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Majestyk" post="898851" timestamp="1289020291"]
If WO-S played football for only 10 weeks every year they would probably do better in basketball. JMO
[/quote]

H-J is hitting the hardwood as we speak. ;D

[quote name="First Down" post="898872" timestamp="1289020859"]
[quote author=Majestyk link=topic=75617.msg898851#msg898851 date=1289020291]
If WO-S played football for only 10 weeks every year they would probably do better in basketball. JMO
[/quote]

H-J is hitting the hardwood as we speak. ;D
[/quote]Midnight madness  :D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898498" timestamp="1289014653"]
70-0 is running up the score! Give me a break dude!
[/quote]

If you were there you would know that there is nothing about this 70 0 that was running up the score. There really was no way to score less and many many ways to score more. I knew some loud mouth would come on here crying about running up the score. Give me a break dude!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898521" timestamp="1289015156"]
Cooper you know better! This isn't the BCS! 70-0??? Run QB sneak and punt! The score was ran up regardless! 70-0 84-0 doesn't matter. When do you call the dogs off! I remember WOS beat Lincoln 84-0 and in basketball Lincoln returned the favor at the Beehive by 52! What goes around comes around.
[/quote]

Well if that happens i bet we don't cry about it.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898598" timestamp="1289016286"]
Here is my wisdom for all of you WOS fans! I wish you well in the playoffs but don't be supprised if someone puts 70 on you in round 2. We will see you in basketball season!
[/quote]

If that happens then too bad for us we should have played better defense.

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="898707" timestamp="1289017833"]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=75617.msg898696#msg898696 date=1289017648]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg898684#msg898684 date=1289017370]
Footballfan it seems that if a bunch of grown people look to www.setxsports.com for fun then all of you have boring lifes. Seems to me all you do is post! Playing for BC I see you never knew what winning was so why are you still talking to me! I've been to 6 BCS title games, 5 Super Bowls, and 2 NCAA basketball championships! I think I follow and know more about sports than someone from a population of 16!
[/quote]

Huh?  I have Astros season tickets but I haven't gotten a call from Drayton asking for my advice nor any calls during Oswalt's tenure for some pitching advice.  Just because you can afford to go to some high profile games doesn't mean you know anything
[/quote]

i doubt he can even afford it...
even i can go to the bank and bust out a loan for a couple grand to go to the Superbowl..
[/quote]

It's easier than that. Just get on here and post that you have attended those events. It's not like you really had to be there just say you were there. That's free.  ;D

[/quote]

Name dropping = nothing

Just because you guys live on a farm and just got access to cable and internet last week don't be mad at me. Yea I've been and yes we do have the money to go. Just because a high school game is the highlight of you week doesn't mean ts mine! I have got all of you busting out of your Jordashe Jeans because I said yall ran up the score. Its Saturda now! Time to go out side and pick chicken eggs and milk cows! Better yet take a drive to the big city of Beaumont and see how city folk live.