Buna vs Woodville predictions

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="893087" timestamp="1288561724"]
[quote author=bruno994 link=topic=75283.msg892761#msg892761 date=1288539161]
Wow, still no respect for Buna.  Should be another great 10-2A District game.  Good luck to both teams in the seaosn finale.  Go Cougars!
[/quote]

I like it better this way Bruno.  Its way more satisfying like this.
[/quote]

We know that feeling...Everyone is gunning for Kirbyville... ;)

First of all, Woodville "should have" beaten Newton and Anahuac is a false statement.  In both games, they were up by two scores (three on Anahuac if they make the XP) and in both games they were simply outplayed and gave the lead away!  A lack of depth can not be an excuse in 2A ball.  Newton and Anahuac both have players that play on both sides of the ball - just like Woodville.

That being said, Woodville is definitley the team to watch next year.  They return the heart of their team and their athletes!!  They are going to be good!! I say they are first place in the district going into the 2011 season.

Woodville has a good shot of winning against Buna but Buna is playing just as good right now after an impressive win against EC!

I am going to take Woodville 27-20.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="895428" timestamp="1288788420"]

I predict Buna pulls this one out in a close game. Also, I predict they turn in their equipment afterward and Wouldie moves over to the BB board.

It's about the season, not just 1 game.
[/quote]

Don't be a hater uknewit....just cause buna beat ec like a jv squad ain't no reason to be a hater

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="wouldsmith" post="895681" timestamp="1288812091"]
That beating buna put on ec must've really affected you.  I hope you get over it soon. A year is a long time to think about it
[/quote]

I am sure the Bucs will be fully over it by 10:30 PM Friday, or there abouts. Unless there is a monumental upset by Warren, the Buna loss will be fully irrelevant for the Bucs.  8)

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="895711" timestamp="1288814818"]
[quote author=wouldsmith link=topic=75283.msg895681#msg895681 date=1288812091]
That beating buna put on ec must've really affected you.  I hope you get over it soon. A year is a long time to think about it
[/quote]

I am sure the Bucs will be fully over it by 10:30 PM Friday, or there abouts. Unless there is a monumental upset by Warren, the Buna loss will be fully irrelevant for the Bucs.  8)
[/quote]

I'm not referring to the bucs......just uknewit.  He has some " issues "
The bucs hopefully have already got over it.  They've got bigger fish to fry in a couple of weeks. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder