Livingston 49 LCM 57 3 OT's final

WOSgrad

In an effort to bring you all of the games that matter, SETXsports.com will be simulcasting the Eagle 92.3 FM broadcast of the Livingston at Little Cypress-Mauriceville game from Battlin' Bear Stadium in Orange.  This is a crucial 20-4A battle which pits teams with identical 3-2 district marks.

Join the broadcast at 7:30 p.m. by clicking on the following link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=629:livingston-lions--lcm-bears-715&catid=73:games

Right here on your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that I have seen one the most boneheaded moves by a coaching staff in a long time. The offence of the LCM Bears, Hunter Gonzalez, was put in to play defence. Now I'm all for kids wanting play and u putting your best 11 on the field, but without Hunter the LCM Bears have NO ONE to fill his shoes. It would be like putting peyton manning in at linebacker. Low and behold it looks like hunter has been injured while playing on d. I applaud hunter for his effort as it has been unmatched by very few players that I have ever watched, but the coaches need to have some restraint.

[quote name="ASportsFan" post="891012" timestamp="1288407256"]
I believe that I have seen one the most boneheaded moves by a coaching staff in a long time. The offence of the LCM Bears, Hunter Gonzalez, was put in to play defence. Now I'm all for kids wanting play and u putting your best 11 on the field, but without Hunter the LCM Bears have NO ONE to fill his shoes. It would be like putting peyton manning in at linebacker. Low and behold it looks like hunter has been injured while playing on d. I applaud hunter for his effort as it has been unmatched by very few players that I have ever watched, but the coaches need to have some restraint.
[/quote]

2nd guessing.  They needed him to step up.  sorry he got hurt, but you do what you have to .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder