[quote author=#1Fan link=topic=75135.msg889201#msg889201 date=1288225767]
png white over ned black
wos over png grey
lum red over ned white
lum white over lil cypress

any questions??
[/quote]ned black wins & lil cypress wins
[/quote]
good try, BUT PNG White will beat Ned Blk by atleast 3 TD's. LC will also lose to Lum White. No upsets this week.

t cracks me up these lumb red guys the only teams they can put 50 on the board  is against teams that cant even whipe there own buts.  there biggest point total agianst any team that made the playoffs was what 31.  thats no where near 50 buddy.  your team is good but not that good. to add a lil more you were blanked by wos and work your butts off to get 12 against png white! good luck to you ned white i hope you fellows shut this guy up!!!!!

Bad head,  we know we have a tough game and will not take anyone lightly.  Unfortunately we didn't get to play all the tough teams PNG white,Nederland white, WOS, and PNG grey.  Your absolutely right we didn't play anyone.  Show me a tougher schedule.  By the way we lost 1 game to WOS 18-0.  A win is a win no matter how you see it, which this weekend will be from the stands cuz your teams not playing.  Good luck and don't spill your nachos.

so not only are you arrogant your dumb.  try reading it again and maybe it will seek in this time.  as i stated in my last comment your team has failed to put 50 up against any worthy oppenent.  no one siad you didnt have a difficult schedule. that has been since i have started lookin into this site  is that you boys from lumb talk a whole lot of smack and one day i hope it really whoops yalls butts.  as far as spillin my nachos i dont guarentee wins but im pretty sure that my team or should i say my sons team will see the 2nd round of the playoffs if not farther.  as far as you guys maybe wos will let yall bring the gatorade on and off the field for them!!

You are calling me dumb?  Try spell check.  Obviously I'm talking to a 7 yr old.  I hope we do get put in our place so some guy like you can get on hear and say " see I told you so". Our kids work hard to get better.  Who knows one day we may as good as your team.

[quote name="pngheadhunter" post="889962" timestamp="1288318198"]
so not only are you arrogant your dumb.  try reading it again and maybe it will seek in this time.  as i stated in my last comment [b][b][size=12pt]your team has failed to put 50 up against any worthy oppenent[/size][/b].[/b]  no one siad you didnt have a difficult schedule. that has been since i have started lookin into this site  is that you boys from lumb talk a whole lot of smack and one day i hope it really whoops yalls butts.  as far as spillin my nachos i dont guarentee wins but im pretty sure that my team or should i say my sons team will see the 2nd round of the playoffs if not farther.  as far as you guys maybe wos will let yall bring the gatorade on and off the field for them!!
[/quote]

I'm going to overlook the fact that you misspelled [u]opponent[/u], [u]said[/u] and [u]guarantee[/u]. I also think you were trying to say "sink in this time". If Red puts up 50 points on any team, I'm sure you would say their NOT worthy. If they were, how could Red score 50 points? 

By the way, a mind is a terrible thing to waste  ;D

This is an eye opener!  Who are the adults and who are the children here?  From what I have been reading day in and day out, who I figure to be adults are acting like children.  Adults berating adults over football!  How immature is this?  People, GROW UP please and set an example for our kids.  >:(

[quote name="mrsgiggles" post="890167" timestamp="1288363121"]
This is an eye opener!  Who are the adults and who are the children here?  From what I have been reading day in and day out, who I figure to be adults are acting like children.  Adults berating adults over football!  How immature is this?  People, GROW UP please and set an example for our kids.  >:(

[/quote]

It's all trash talk Mrs Giggles.........

Most of us on here know each other and are just having fun. If this is not your cup of tea, you should move on.  It's a public forum.

Time for me to chime in from the golf course drinking crown prvided by my good man bam2000.  If we put 50 points on anyone i am sure you would call us bad sports, i will take the title of trash talker.  I think i know what team your son plays for and as i recall there were a few phantom penalties in that game.  I also recall while we were scratching out 12 points you were trying to scratch out a positive play.  I am with demon enjoy your nachos and bring a date.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="890178" timestamp="1288364113"]
[quote author=mrsgiggles link=topic=75135.msg890167#msg890167 date=1288363121]

[/quote]

It's all trash talk Mrs Giggles.........

Most of us on here know each other and are just having fun. If this is not your cup of tea, you should move on.  It's a public forum.
[/quote]

And, I don't know about anyone else, but my kids aren't reading the forum.  How I speak or act around other adults is different than I how I speak or act around my kids.

I come here for the entertainment!!  Oh, and I've actually learned a few things about sports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder