Why Has Jasper Season Been This Bad

jpt15

[quote name="Land95" post="887183" timestamp="1288030507"]
They just have made to many mistakes that has put the behind and they just can"t come back. The up and comeing years are looking real good for Jasper but this was just not our year to many [b]MISTAKES on DEFENCES[/b] we might make the playoff.
[/quote]

Jasper will be back....Every team goes through the down season...When you lose a bunch of seniors you have to rebuild...Next year will be a different Jasper team...count on it.... ;)

The score did not really show it but Jasper had some decent moments game. Simple mistakes not lack of talent.
JMO
Armstrong is a great back but you cant run him up the middle 90 percent of the time and not have the D adjust to it.
QB throws the ball way too hard and rushes himself too much. There is a different between fast and hard. He has quick feet and is a threat on the ground and in the air. He also is not getting set before the pitch losing the ball too often. If he does not have control of the ball how can they expect him to do anything with it.
Over the head snaps, and penalties.
Not casting stones Kville has lost a few to stuff like muffing kicks, penalties and stupid turnovers. (The horrible roughing kicker this week)

Jasper has too much talent to be held back for long. Just need some coaching and experience.

I am not the type of fan that makes excuses but since you asked i am going to tell you what I have seen. We are a young team led by a great running back in Ben Armstrong. Morrisey will develop into a great quarterback before his career over believe me! We are simply to young this season but believe me we will definately make our presence known next season. We have good underclassmen athletes by like Dillon Bryer (OL/DL), Kerrion Morrisey (QB), and Sophmore runningback Donnavan Middleton

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="887138" timestamp="1288028190"]
[quote author=jpt15 link=topic=75034.msg887115#msg887115 date=1288027142]
wat happen to jasper this year
[/quote]
Uh, they ain't no good? ;) ;D
(but they still will make the playoffs, if that's any consolation) ;)
[/quote]

Not so sure Jasper beats Diboll to get the third spot. In terms of the topic at hand, there have been several threads on this subject. I'm too lazy to find them all to post in this thread. But, if you go back the last 4 weeks or so, you should be able to find them.

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="887322" timestamp="1288040788"]
I am not the type of fan that makes excuses but since you asked i am going to tell you what I have seen. We are a young team led by a great running back in Ben Armstrong. Morrisey will develop into a great quarterback before his career over believe me! We are simply to young this season but believe me we will definately make our presence known next season. We have good underclassmen athletes by like Dillon Bryer (OL/DL), Kerrion Morrisey (QB), and Sophmore runningback Donnavan Middleton
[/quote]

Morrisey would be a great running back he will never be a great qb.  we need a pure passer under center not a converted running back.  IMO jasper should have been developing a future passing qb when they realized the season was going to be a rebuilding one..

[quote name="T-daddy" post="888582" timestamp="1288151541"]
[quote author=Dawg fan 1980 link=topic=75034.msg887322#msg887322 date=1288040788]
[/quote]

Morrisey would be a great running back he will never be a great qb.  we need a pure passer under center not a converted running back.  IMO jasper should have been developing a future passing qb when they realized the season was going to be a rebuilding one..
[/quote]
Your right T-Daddy next season we could have a loaded backfield consisting of Morrisey and Middleton. Well i guess either way there both gonnna be back there ;).

[quote name="bh89-2" post="889019" timestamp="1288211656"]
Where is JDog at?  Man I hope he is OK.  Normally he is posting stats from 1930"s on here with great detail.   ??? ???
[/quote]
rite hear man.  wat is ther to sey?  the dogs have some problems this year!  I started the year with great optimism.  Don't have it anymore.

I hope the dogs surprise me in the remainder of the season!  :)

[quote name="j_dog" post="889023" timestamp="1288211829"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75034.msg889019#msg889019 date=1288211656]
Where is JDog at?  Man I hope he is OK.  Normally he is posting stats from 1930"s on here with great detail.   ??? ???
[/quote]
rite hear man.  wat is ther to sey?  the dogs have some problems this year!  I started the year with great optimism.  Don't have it anymore.

I hope the dogs surprise me in the remainder of the season!   :)
[/quote]

When hope fails, turn to trash talking.  Will make you feel better...  A tip from Dr. Smoking baby........  ;D ;D  Hey, I still got that Jasper Sux shirt if you want it.  It worked last time for the Dogs..... ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="889430" timestamp="1288266096"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=75034.msg889023#msg889023 date=1288211829]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75034.msg889019#msg889019 date=1288211656]
[/quote]

I hope the dogs surprise me in the remainder of the season!   :)
[/quote]

When hope fails, turn to trash talking.  Will make you feel better...  A tip from Dr. Smoking baby........  ;D ;D  Hey, I still got that Jasper Sux shirt if you want it.  It worked last time for the Dogs..... ;D
[/quote]

bh89-2    You need to put your other avatar back up...The one with the helmet & cigar smoking baby it had a lot more clout... :D ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder