This Is Too The Bridge City Football Team And Fans

skipper

first off  let me say this to your kids on the football team.i for one would like to thank you for the sportmenship you showed all night long lastnight and you NEVER one gave up on yourself  not once  and that is what i call a winner ,you are a class bunch of kids on and off the field belive me when i say that. when we lost REGGIE you came and showed your support and love to the west orange stark football team and all the mustang familey and i for one will never forget this.now to you fans at BC you are a super bunch and back your team as you should and i call all of you winners PS sorry for the spelling-------------------see you guys in the playoffs i wish you the best

I agree, we all get on here and trash talk, but this is all about the kids. We sometimes forget that. We all stick together here in the OC, and we have seen that happen a time or two. Good luck BC in the playoffs, yall have a very good and scrappy team and the area is behind yall.

Great Post.........But dont just give BC the good luck playoff speech just yet. They still have a good Orangefield team to play who had alot of success with silsbee and WOS. They will have Evans back after two weeks out for a concussions so he should be ready to go.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami