Liberty @ Cleveland...Predictions ?

Guest libertycountyfootball
I posted this after Liberty lost to Hardin in the first game of the season ---
Quote from: libertycountyfootball on August 28, 2010, 02:02:04 PM
Liberty will be okay in that District. I predict a 3rd seed if they can get some small kinks worked out and play hard "together". Quite a bit of talent, just got to figure the X's and O's out a little better. Still young as well!!!

This is a reply from HD-BOBCAT 55
Are you kidding? Liberty might win 2 games all season. Dang shame because they have talented athletes in the school. Football is just not that important to them.

NOW H-DBobcat 55, did you want to add anything to this statement? lol

Way to go Panthers, you proved many wrong this year.

I gotta say that Liberty is putting it together, getting stronger by the week, and I don't see that improvement with Cleveland.  I would've said the Panthers had no chance against the Indians at the beginning of the season, but not now.  Liberty will take this week's game and the third play-off spot.  Congrats again to the Panthers!

Congratulations to Liberty in their performance against Splendora. They are obviously  showing some improvement. Liberty is coming off of 3 wins in a row and they know this is a very important game so im going with the Panthers. Hey Luke from the Splendora v.s Liberty thread who kept bringing up the BCS stuff and adding the dumb " Luke has spoken" at the end, you want to join in on this thread and dog Liberty's offense because I believe you said they weren't any good because they played Shepherd and Tarkington so those stats didn't mean anything. The Panthers hung 49 points on Splendora and basically scored at will, so Luke do you have anything else to say about this "garbage" offense?

It amazes me how people get on here running their mouth about beating teams they probably should have won in the first place. Lets see

Porter- Basically a JV team
Tarkington- Not good (0 wins in District)
Shepherd- Not good (Beat Tarkington)
Splendora- 

These guys didnt think you could do it and you did.  wow.  Now act like youve done it before. 

OK LTZ, or whatever you are called this week, you called me out so here I am. I challenge you to find any quote where I said Liberty's offense was "garbage" or they were no good. I am man enough to eat a little crow, even if I DID NOT, I repeat DID NOT make any predictions. I believe my entire post or posts were ENTIRELY based on the opponents of the 2 teams and how Liberty's stats "should" be better than Splendora's, thats all! Quit searching for someone to yell "I told you so" at! Surely, you agree that Splendora had a much tougher schedule coming in than Liberty? And as for the "BCS" stuff, I am sorry, that may have been a tad above your intellectual capabilities, I was simply simply trying to tie in some.............................................oh nevermind, you would'nt understand anyway. Where do you get that I was "dogging" on Liberty? Did you take accidently take too many of those Flintstone vitamins this morning? Go ahead and keep drinking the Liberty kool aid while its good n cold, I am glad for you and your team. They played well Friday night.

Oh yeah, last thing LTZ...Luke has spoken.

Dang...
So is cleveland that distraught that they cannot win this one?? I think that Liberty Has not beaten anyone that they should'nt have. BUT it looks like someone is going to back into that 3rd place spot and it will probably the Panthers.
T-town
Splendora
Cleveland
you may have missed your chance against L-town. hate to say it.

playa..your just as grumpy as always arn't you...?

I will say this, the Panthers havn't beat anybody of any substance this year. BUT, like its been since BH left, and Huffman left the first time, you dont have to be great to win district 22.

That being said, say Liberty beats Coldspring and Cleveland...whats that make them? Good? Who cares right? Because if they do win that 2nd or 3rd playoff spot they destined to lose because they'll end up playing WO-S or Silsbee...yipppe..

I just want to remind everyone what losing 63-0 felt like a few years back to WO-S...not good. not good at all...believe me...

o ya....

PANTHERPLAYA HAS TYPED!!!!!

I believe last year Coldspring beat WOS and Cleveland beat Bridge City thats 2 team from 22-3a that advanced and 2 teams from 21-3a that went home so don't make WOS something their not, yes they are very good and better then Liberty but thats a single team not the whole district. And as for the Luke has spoken guy im just going to leave it alone and let the players play it was obvious that your post were leaning towards Splendora even though you made no prediction but its cool.

[quote name="PANTHERPLAYA09" post="887491" timestamp="1288050131"]
playa..your just as grumpy as always arn't you...?

I will say this, the Panthers havn't beat anybody of any substance this year. BUT, like its been since BH left, and Huffman left the first time, you dont have to be great to win district 22.

That being said, say Liberty beats Coldspring and Cleveland...whats that make them? Good? Who cares right? Because if they do win that 2nd or 3rd playoff spot they destined to lose because they'll end up playing WO-S or Silsbee...yipppe..

I just want to remind everyone what losing 63-0 felt like a few years back to WO-S...not good. not good at all...believe me...

o ya....

PANTHERPLAYA HAS TYPED!!!!!
[/quote]

Man, that WOS team could tackle! lol oh and run, and run fast!  That was the highlight of that game, oh and Liberty's 2nd half first down!

Oh and the 3rd and 2nd place team from 22, hardly ever advances, so i do get what your saying pantherplaya!

But, Fitzwater Looked good throwing the ball, he stares down the reciever a little bit and took a few sacks where he could've got rid of the ball but that
will get better with maturity.

Liberty by 12

Not grumpy, just stating facts.  They beat 4 teams they should have.  I picked Splendora b/c I thought they were more disciplined.  Back to the origional topic of this thread, I might have to go with Liberty on this one.  Once maple and the staff gets some time to get things in place they will be back to Cleveland we all know. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder