Kountze vs. East Chambers Game Thread/EC Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Bucof2010" post="884134" timestamp="1287797387"]
Keep me updated stuck in Houston is Jones playing?
[/quote]

I left the game at halftime, EC leading 41-14. Hank came out midway through the 2nd, he seemed to be doing OK. Hank ran and pitched out, or threw the ball. He did not run up the middle. I know as well as anyone "stuff happens" on the football field, but the purposefully trying to re-injure a [u]known injury[/u] of an opponent is reprehensible. Hank had to go back into the "boot" this week. The Anahuac player who did this failed, though. Hank is tougher than that dirty play. Hank looks like he will return to full speed, soon!  ;D

Back to the game, EC had liberal substitutions going on midway in the 2nd. X at QB...  

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Bucof2010" post="884260" timestamp="1287799835"]
Yeah that was a low move but we'll be district champs that kid won't
[/quote]

You are right about that. Also, the schedule maker was kind to us, in retrospect. Hank can recover. I just hate to see a Senior year season compromised in anyway for Hank or anyone else, but Hank has and will continue to overcome. Tough as nails!  ;D 

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="incognito123" post="884393" timestamp="1287801778"]
What happened in the Anahuac game to Jones?  I have trouble believing that Barbay would allow that to go on.
[/quote]

You are right. Coach Barbay I am sure never would go for that. For the record, no one is, or should blame the coach or the Anahuac program as a whole. In fact, I support Anahuac too. The incident was the result of lost perspective and frustration, I am sure. The player regrets it, has apologized to Hank, and I hope does not become benched for the season. That would be too harsh, IMO.

Hank is on the mend -- again! He will be OK. Its just tough to have to re-recover, I would imagaine. Nuff said, its behind everyone now. Good luck to Anahuac in the playoffs. GO BUCS!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder