PAM players read

Starter

Default Re: Projected Playoff Brackets- Wk. 8

Port Arthur Memorial should be in there instead of Baytown Lee. Lee has to beat Humble to make the playoffs but since you guys still have Humble ahead of them then there is no way Lee can make it in over PAM...unless you see PAM losing to an also-ran in the district.

Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM

Administrator

Send a message via AIM to KT2000

Default Re: Projected Playoff Brackets- Wk. 8

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggend

Port Arthur Memorial should be in there instead of Baytown Lee. Lee has to beat Humble to make the playoffs but since you guys still have Humble ahead of them then there is no way Lee can make it in over PAM...unless you see PAM losing to an also-ran in the district.

Baytown Lee has Humble on the schedule, but they close with Atascosita and Channelview.

Memorial has to play both Humble and Beaumont West Brook.

Baytown Lee beat Kingwood 32-16 (+16) and lost to PAM by 27-26. Kingwood lost to BT Lee, but beat PAM 51-34.

BT Lee and Kingwood are both way ahead of PAM in a points tie break scenario if it comes down to that. Kingwood closes with Atascosita, Channelview and Baytown Sterling. They should win all three of those games.

PAM needs to beat both Humble and West Brook to get into the playoffs in my opinion. I believe BT Lee is capable of beating Humble at home this week. If they do that, they'll be in ahead of PAM by one game unless the Titans beat both Humble and West Brook.

If Lee loses to Humble, then PAM will be back in the bracket.

[email protected]

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.- Muhammad Ali

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298