Seeding predictions for juniors

Gusher

I'll try, but the Lum Red PNG White game is huge for seeding. Also, I think the PNG Gry and Ned Gold game is a win your in game.

If PNG White Wins:
1-WOS
8- PNG Grey/Ned Gold
4-Lum Red
5-Lum White

2-PNG White
7-Ned White
3-LC
6-Ned Blk
If PNG loses:

1. WOS
8. PNG Grey/Ned Gold
4.Lum White
5. PNG White

2.Lum Red
7.Ned White
3.LC
6.Ned Blk

[quote name="#1Fan" post="879941" timestamp="1287438353"]
[quote author=Gusher link=topic=74647.msg879895#msg879895 date=1287436262]
Teams seem right the seeding not sure about. Hey does the Lum. White vs WOS suspended game become a factor? 
[/quote]

wos and lum white play each other wednesday at 6 in wos
[/quote]Hmmmm really have not heard that........Don't belive your right #1Fan

[quote name="One4All" post="879959" timestamp="1287439598"]
[quote author=#1Fan link=topic=74647.msg879941#msg879941 date=1287438353]
Teams seem right the seeding not sure about. Hey does the Lum. White vs WOS suspended game become a factor? 
[/quote]

[/quote]

you dont have to hear...i work with a lum white parent and they told so i aint wrong

Here is how it should break down:

1 WOS (8-0)

2 Lumberton Red or PNG White (7-1)

3 LCM (Possible 5-2 but wins division)

4 Nederland Black (6-1)

5 Lumberton White or Lumberton Red (As both would have two loses if WOS wins the game to be completed) (6-2)

6 PNG White or Lumberton White (This is if PNG White loses to Lumberton Red. They would have the same record as Lumberton White but have given up 72 points to Lmbeton Whites 31 at this time. This is subjuect to change depending on final of WOS game. (6-2)

7 Nedeland White

8 PNG Grey or Nederland Gold (Winner of this weekend takes last seed)

For the 8th seed, OF and Kountze are still in it.  Whoever wins their game Saturday will be 4-4.  PNG Grey will be 4-3, if they beat Ned Gold Saturday.  Ned Gold will be 4-4, if they win it.  So, there are four teams that could get that #8 seed, if I'm looking at the playoff rules correctly.

Never mind, my lazy self just went and added up all the points allowed by each team  :P.

[quote name="One4All" post="879959" timestamp="1287439598"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
We play Lumberton White Wednesday!!! I can promise you that Lum red will be there with more cameras than a chinese tour group!! hahahahaha Doesn't Matta tho we still love those L-train boys

[quote name="DUBINATOR" post="880117" timestamp="1287450237"]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=74647.msg879959#msg879959 date=1287439598]
[/quote]

[/quote]
We play Lumberton White Wednesday!!! I can promise you that Lum red will be there with more cameras than a chinese tour group!! hahahahaha Doesn't Matta tho we still love those L-train boys
[/quote]

hahahahaha good one Dubinator..they just mite be there

So there is a good possibility that the second round will be what some consider to be the Super Bowl game!! This is exactly what happened last year in Pee Wee. I can't wait to see the outcome of Saturdays game between the juggernauts of PNG WHITE and LUM RED. Both teams have great players and coaches, which should setup a game to be missed by no one. Hey guys why don't yall ask coach Woodard from Lamar can yall play there Sat. that would be cool!!!!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="880578" timestamp="1287501502"]
So there is a good possibility that the second round will be what some consider to be the Super Bowl game!! This is exactly what happened last year in Pee Wee. I can't wait to see the outcome of Saturdays game between the juggernauts of PNG WHITE and LUM RED. Both teams have great players and coaches, which should setup a game to be missed by no one. Hey guys why don't yall ask coach Woodard from Lamar can yall play there Sat. that would be cool!!!!
[/quote]
Well you played both, so what do u think the outcome will be?

In Junior it does not change the seeding on whether they seed 1-3 by division records or best overall records.  

1- WOS (5-0)(8-0) (Need to play out Lumberton White Game which could affect)

2- Lumberton Red or PNG White (5-0)(7-1) (Winner Saturday gets seed)

3- LC (4-0)(5-2) (Takes this seed by virtue of being division winner and having 3rd best division record so under the rule as posted or division winners take seed they are third)

If seed by Division Record on 4-6

4- Lumberton White (4-1)(6-2), Lumberton Red (4-1)(6-2), PNG White (4-1)(6-2) (depends on Saturday game)

5- Lumberton White or PNG White (depends on outsome of WOS Lumbeton White game and Lumbeton Red vs PNG White game)

6- Nederland Black (3-1)(6-1)

7- Nederland White

8- PNG Grey or Nederland Gold

If by overall record 0n 4-6:

4- Nederland Black (3-1)(6-1)

5- Lumberton White (4-1)(6-2), Lumberton Red (4-1)(6-2), PNG White

6- Depends on #5 seed and points

7- Nederland White

8- PNG Grey or Nederland Gold

Now this could all get messed up in the next couple of days if someone slips up.

[quote name="LookOut" post="880592" timestamp="1287502050"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=74647.msg880578#msg880578 date=1287501502]
[/quote]
Well you played both, so what do u think the outcome will be?
[/quote]
LUMPORTWHIRED

[quote name="ac89" post="883654" timestamp="1287775747"]
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?  I saw the game and yeah they threw it but they are definitely the same.  Very good but definitely the same.
[/quote]
Well we are the same team that DEFINITELY kept you scoreless and sent you home wondering once again "why cant we beat those guys " Maybe you should eat some paint chips, it might help. Oh and I don't wanna hear the next time you play us crap, it's kinda like Afghanistan" its bombed out and depleted. Better yet it's more like cheap toilet paper "wipe once and flush that crap"

You would do best to stop leaving your coaches badge on THE SHORT BUS after school!!! If you watched us you would know that for 3 weeks we did not put him in the backfield and still racked up 90 points!! Then again, sounds like to me you lose your nerve every time you watch #4, so what if he is the MVP of this level, your just jealous because your kids can't stop him. I don't expect much from crybabies like u who tell us every year, if we didn't have this or or if WOS didn't have that then we could beat them. Well once again let me help you out, stop pouting and pointing out our #4, he is obviously manlier than you are, that is unless you are a female then that would explain you whining like my 2 year old daughter. Just give him props and go on about your day. P.S. the KRAFT truck is parked outside your house, I sent you a years supply of CHEESE, to go with all that whining you do!!

I love it, dubby.  You are right he is an excellent athlete and i would love to have him on my team.  As for me crying, it is hard to cry if you look as good as i do.  Lol.  I wouldn't change your team if i could, i love the competition.  Please don't have an off day the next time we play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag