Poll: Worst fans on setxsports.com

Which school has the most obnoxious posters on setxsports.com?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Which school has the most obnoxious posters on setxsports.com?

• PNG
    • DAYTON
    • BARBERS HILL
    • WEST ORANGE STARK
    • LUMBERTON
    • KIRBYVILLE

[quote name="elhector1" post="881956" timestamp="1287601538"]
Okay, I'm gonna act like a worse fan here...

http://www.kogt.com/

Front page KOGT...

The dude that ALLEGEDLY flipped an SUV in the Big Lots parking lot, who was ALLEGEDLY high on marijuana and ALLEGEDLY other things...look at that picture...don't you want to ALLEGEDLY, IN YOUR MIND, jackslap the smirk off his face?
[/quote]

He should fit in Orange County.........  ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="881805" timestamp="1287594202"]
All right guys, it's time to weed out the also rans on this poll.  I'm deleting all the schools that don't have a chance at contention.  Goodbye to anyone with less than 10 votes.  Westbrook, you are hanging on by a string, time to step up your obnoxiousness.
[/quote]
Doood, by doing that, you're letting us vote again.  Here comes another vote for you know who.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="882030" timestamp="1287608469"]
The next cut will happen tomorrow around this time.  From there on out, it will be the clash of champions.

What happened to all the SPP talk?  That's the best stat ever.  Looks like tyrone biggums is in the lead on that one.  Anybody else have a lower smite per post ratio?
[/quote]

Ever since you posted that I have been getting positive carma.  By the end of this vote I may even get a christmas card form SETX posters.  ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="882022" timestamp="1287608052"]
[quote author=elhector1 link=topic=74639.msg881956#msg881956 date=1287601538]
Okay, I'm gonna act like a worse fan here...

http://www.kogt.com/

Front page KOGT...

The dude that ALLEGEDLY flipped an SUV in the Big Lots parking lot, who was ALLEGEDLY high on marijuana and ALLEGEDLY other things...look at that picture...don't you want to ALLEGEDLY, IN YOUR MIND, jackslap the smirk off his face?
[/quote]

He should fit in Orange County.........  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Nah...he said he'd fit in real good in Barbers Hill...we even transferred him to the closest jail over there...

Hey Bronco fans! Tip: If you logout and delete your cookies you can log back in and vote for BH89-2....I mean Barbers Hill again and again! We don't have to worry about them catching on to this trick because BH people think deleting your cookies means going to the bathroom.  ;)

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="882095" timestamp="1287613065"]
I got one word for this topic. Its an easy one. Its FRIENDYWOOD. You know who you are. The annual winner of the worst fans in the state.
[/quote]
C'mon Jack......everyone remembers your epic word battle with fwstangs. I thought you two were gonna duke it out there for a while! But just because you got into it with ONE poster from unfriendlywood (they only have about two on here) doesn't mean the whole fan base is obnoxious. Does it?

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="882146" timestamp="1287616651"]
BH is a cry baby.  Bleed needs to mind his own business. Elhector is a wanna be. Weed is a suck up.  SgtRey is a wus or should I say "el wuso". BMT"Toy"Soulja is all hype.  I will maintain my 3.8 SPP and rule all of you in the end.  
BRONX Rulez!
PATITAN IS KING!

[/quote]

Is that an SPP challenge scratch it?  If you really want to get the smite per post thing going just let me know and I will show you what a champion looks like.

Not to change the subject, but I was looking through an old BH yearbook today and I found a picture of BH89-2

[img]http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac285/aevitts1/FoundingMemberoftheFallopianSwimTeam.jpg[/img]

[b][size=14pt]The Founding Member of the Fallopian Swim Team[/size][/b]

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="882181" timestamp="1287618344"]
Not to change the subject, but I was looking through an old BH yearbook today and I found a picture of BH89-2

[img]http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac285/aevitts1/FoundingMemberoftheFallopianSwimTeam.jpg[/img]

[b][size=14pt]The Founding Member of the Fallopian Swim Team[/size][/b]
[/quote]

Literally spit my drink out on that one.  No wonder smoking baby's nickname is carl hungus.

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="882146" timestamp="1287616651"]
BH is a cry baby.  Bleed needs to mind his own business. Elhector is a wanna be. Weed is a suck up.  SgtRey is a wus or should I say "el wuso". BMT"Toy"Soulja is all hype.  I will maintain my 3.8 SPP and rule all of you in the end.  
BRONX Rulez!
PATITAN IS KING!

[/quote]
Ima so busted. Yet honored to be on this list of academic excelence.  Scratch that sucka  8)

[quote name="biaplayer" post="882316" timestamp="1287625568"]
Where is patitain when you need him, lol If i got to vote it would have to be for bh89.  ANd i wonder  where and when we will see the pink shirt ?????
[/quote]

Not until after week 11...  Still have to make sure that 19-4A doesn't sweep the first round.  If they do, smoking baby won't be the one in pink.  ;)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="882333" timestamp="1287627566"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=74639.msg882146#msg882146 date=1287616651]
BRONX Rulez!
PATITAN IS KING!

[/quote]
Ima so busted. Yet honored to be on this list academic excelence.  Scratch that sucka  8)
[/quote]

It worked WEED you were right again....now we can start:  [color=red][b]the TEAM that has the classiest posters on SETXSPORTS.COM[/b][/color].....NOTE: this thread, with the results we have to date, CLEARLY states that WB has the CLASSIEST POSTERS.... ;D ;D ;D

How does that sit in your big belly?  (by your new classy poster).. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298