Poll: Worst fans on setxsports.com

Which school has the most obnoxious posters on setxsports.com?  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Which school has the most obnoxious posters on setxsports.com?

• PNG
    • DAYTON
    • BARBERS HILL
    • WEST ORANGE STARK
    • LUMBERTON
    • KIRBYVILLE

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="880316" timestamp="1287458973"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=74639.msg880034#msg880034 date=1287444704]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=74639.msg879845#msg879845 date=1287434299]
Notice how PNG is running away with this.  It is not because they are the worst fans.  It is because anytime they see
the letters [b]PNG[/b] in a poll --they automatically have to vote for it----regardless.

Who has the Best fans--- PNG by a landslide....yeah   we won
Who has the worst fans---PNG by a landslide....yeah   we won
What team poops the most---PNG by a landslide....yeah   we won
Who has the most minority players---PNG by a landslide....yeah   we won

If its a poll----PNG will win it.  ROFLMAO

[/quote]

Atleast their winning something, cuz their football team seems to be slacking in that department....  Wait for it, wait for it....  Negative karma, right? ;) :D
[/quote]

Don't you need to go tip over a cow or something ;D Blue bell, the best ice cream in the country :D
[/quote]

Naw, we do that after home victories, as a team ritual.  It's actually a pretty fun way to celebrate.  After that we gather at the factory, and well, you know how the commercial goes...  "We eat all we can, and sell the rest"  ;) ;D

Good luck the rest of the season.  I'm pulling for y'all to make the playoffs, so I might be able to catch another game this year.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="880363" timestamp="1287462810"]
Smokin Baby, they may be voting for the school with the most obnoxious posters but as individuals you are the KING OF SMACK with our own Tyronne Biggums a close second. These boards just would not be the same without you guys.  You guys are fun to read.  ;) :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Here's to the epic battle between [b]Tyronne & Smoking Baby.[/b]

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="880363" timestamp="1287462810"]
Smokin Baby, they may be voting for the school with the most obnoxious posters but as individuals you are the KING OF SMACK with our own Tyronne Biggums a close second. These boards just would not be the same without you guys.  You guys are fun to read.  ;) :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

The best thing about smoking baby is that every team he comments on is too slow, over-matched, and doesn't have enough talent to win.  He is a non-discriminate hater which makes me laugh.

[quote name="Sea Aggie" post="880328" timestamp="1287459736"]
[quote author=shovelhead link=topic=74639.msg880273#msg880273 date=1287456267]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=74639.msg880250#msg880250 date=1287455330]
[quote author=Sea Aggie link=topic=74639.msg880024#msg880024 date=1287444151]
What about the outlawed Anchorman crew from H-F?  They were so obnoxious that they got exiled.
[/quote]Man those guys were something....Bringem back I say
[/quote]
They were pretty funny....
[/quote]

Agreed.
[/quote]

They were funny....Bring em back.

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="880424" timestamp="1287489500"]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=74639.msg880363#msg880363 date=1287462810]
[/quote]

The best thing about smoking baby is that every team he comments on is too slow, over-matched, and doesn't have enough talent to win.  He is a non-discriminate hater which makes me laugh.
[/quote]

Man this computer is slow this morning.   ;D ;D ;D  Got to be consistent!

* Dayton is over-rated and can't spell UIL.  Stewart seen passing out flyers in adjacent school districts after his 4th secret practice of the week.
* PNG has got to be the worse flop I have seen in a long while. Indiands need their Tom-Toms sharpened.
* GP has NO defense and their QB would be best throwing taters. Nice stadium though!
* Crosby has yet to define the term "team sport".  Flannigan has a T-Shirt with purple on one side and Blue on the other.
* North Forest has more money in tires and rims than their homes
* Nederland has a coach and their fans have a strange cough.  
* Central has one fan, who is a tue solja, the rest are on the post office wall
* Anahuac beat by East Chambers, really?  Aligator must slow your reaction time.  
* WOS well I'll be easy on them under the circumstances.  They did after all name their stadium after a BH alumni
* Vidor has 8 fans and they are all waiting on Central.  There was a sign coming in town, something about the sun setting, not sure.
* HF Longhorns, well they are Longhorns with a new savior.  What else could go wrong? Maybe they should consider Maroon uniforms?
* Hardin Jefferson- Well Willie turned to hemp over rice.  That pretty much left them without.
* Dewyville -Where the heck is that anyway?  Next to Buna and north of High Island?
* Newton - Man what a loss.  A good coach can't outrun life.  
* Ozen - 2011/12 District Champs.
* West Brook - We don't care how bad or how many times we get beat, we still should be ranked in top 3.  Anyone got a Katy ticket for sale?
* Port Arthur Memorial -  Mama, turn up Janis Joplin and pass me the grits.  We gonna whip some WB tail.
* Bridge City Cardinals - That darn hurricane flooded my CornDog-7 and Pizza Hut.  Now what, we refuse to eat in Orange.
* Liberty Panthers - WTF?
* Cleveland Indians - 8 coaches, 3 running backs and a whole lot of undiscipline.  

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bh89-2" post="880479" timestamp="1287494765"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=74639.msg880424#msg880424 date=1287489500]
[/quote]

[/quote]

* Dayton is over-rated and can't spell UIL.  Stewart seen passing out flyers in adjacent school districts after his 4th secret practice of the week.
* PNG has got to be the worse flop I have seen in a long while. Indiands need their Tom-Toms sharpened.
* GP has NO defense and their QB would be best throwing taters. Nice stadium though!
* Crosby has yet to define the term "team sport".  Flannigan has a T-Shirt with purple on one side and Blue on the other.
* Anahuac beat by East Chambers, really?  Aligator must slow your reaction time.  
* WOS well I'll be easy on them under the circumstances.  They did after all name their stadium after a BH alumni
* Vidor has 8 fans and they are all waiting on Central.  There was a sign coming in town, something about the sun setting, not sure.
* HF Longhorns, well they are Longhorns with a new savior.  What else could go wrong? Maybe they should consider Maroon uniforms?
* Hardin Jefferson- Well Willie turned to hemp over rice.  That pretty much left them without.
* Dewyville -Where the heck is that anyway?  Next to Buna and north of High Island?
* West Brook - We don't care how bad or how many times we get beat, we still should be ranked in top 3.  Anyone got a Katy ticket for sale?
* Port Arthur Memorial -  Mama, turn up Janis Joplin and pass me the grits.  We gonna whip some WB tail.
* Bridge City Cardinals - That darn hurricane flooded my CornDog-7 and Pizza Hut.  Now what, we refuse to eat in Orange.
* Liberty Panthers - what the heck?
* Cleveland Indians - 8 coaches, 3 running backs and a whole lot of undiscipline.  

[/quote]

Now thats funny ;D

[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=74639.msg880424#msg880424 date=1287489500]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
u forgot one
*Barbers Hill - spent so much money on a head coach cant afford to pay attention on the field.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="880486" timestamp="1287495397"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74639.msg880479#msg880479 date=1287494765]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
u forgot one
*Barbers Hill - spent so much money on a head coach cant afford to pay attention on the field.
[/quote] AND.... cant seem to GAGE his anger or his timing

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="880486" timestamp="1287495397"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74639.msg880479#msg880479 date=1287494765]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
u forgot one
[/quote]

I like it.  Now that we are finished counting, time for 19-4A to kick some 20-4A tails.  Need a sweep REAL BAD.........No Pink Shirt!

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="879692" timestamp="1287425454"]
It would be Dayton, if WB was in [b]easttexassprorts.com[/b]:

Who you guys have that can match:

1. yours truly the Creator of the "Butch" Slap! & [color=red]PAM[/color] [color=black]anderson[/color]

2. Weed, will make your eyes go cross eyed with some of the trash he thinks of...

3. Yeoj, he can't even spell his name right!, but attacks well.

4. Newbie, with around 2000 posts, the name don't change...and is very creative

5. Westend1, with out a doubt one of the smartest posters on here, he may know u too.. ;D

6. 82 Champs, will just criticize everyone, including himself!  :D

WB by far!  We know how to play, we know how to support, and when called upon, sure as heck can be obnoxious!
[/quote]Don't worry Rey rey, I voted for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]AND TO SUMMARIZE IT ALL BARBERS HILL IS FOR REAL!

[quote name="The GOAT" post="880569" timestamp="1287500658"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74639.msg879692#msg879692 date=1287425454]
It would be Dayton, if WB was in [b]easttexassprorts.com[/b]:

Who you guys have that can match:

1. yours truly the Creator of the "Butch" Slap! & [color=red]PAM[/color] [color=black]anderson[/color]

2. Weed, will make your eyes go cross eyed with some of the trash he thinks of...

3. Yeoj, he can't even spell his name right!, but attacks well.

4. Newbie, with around 2000 posts, the name don't change...and is very creative

5. Westend1, with out a doubt one of the smartest posters on here, he may know u too.. ;D

6. 82 Champs, will just criticize everyone, including himself!  :D

WB by far!  We know how to play, we know how to support, and when called upon, sure as heck can be obnoxious!
[/quote]Don't worry Rey rey, I voted for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Yesssss! thanks Goat..

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="880609" timestamp="1287502991"]
[quote author=elhector1 link=topic=74639.msg880595#msg880595 date=1287502207]
BRONX!!! Welcome to the "South of the Border Club!  Here is your bottle of mescal, drink it down, and...EAT THE WORM!
[/quote]Bronx thinks he's in NY... :P
[/quote]
English - Will you pass the cheeze

Spanglish - I cant marry her because cheese my sister ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="880635" timestamp="1287504129"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74639.msg880609#msg880609 date=1287502991]
[quote author=elhector1 link=topic=74639.msg880595#msg880595 date=1287502207]
BRONX!!! Welcome to the "South of the Border Club!  Here is your bottle of mescal, drink it down, and...EAT THE WORM!
[/quote]Bronx thinks he's in NY... :P
[/quote]
English - Will you pass the cheeze

Spanglish - I cant marry her because cheese my sister ;D
[/quote]

Orale Rey...do we give him the sarape or not...?  I say, his new name...EL BURRO DEL BRONX

[quote name="westend1" post="880668" timestamp="1287506871"]
Neighborhood...........gone
[/quote]

That is correct senor, we shall send you your Rosetta Stone Spanish cds within two weeks...you shall be required to be fluent in Spanish in 2 months, and fluent in the right way to do a tequila shot in one week...

Advanced courses include the mariachi yell, and the correct way to roast a pig in the ground...and not waste ANY of it...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder