PN-G vs LC-M

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="882109" timestamp="1287614124"]
This should be a great game. I will be in attendance Friday night if I can get a ticket. Does any of you PNG fans know if this is sold out?
[/quote]

I'm not sure if it is or not....if my daughter decides not to go, I'll let you have her ticket....will know tomorrow nite.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slsblab
Gee PNGfan it was sort of a joke. In high schools that are only 20 miles or so apart I don't think homefield plays that much difference. LCM's only loss this season was at home. Plus the kids  around here have played at the Reservation so much they are really not intimadated by the PNG crowd. I would much rather play PNG at the Res. than Central anywhere else!!! ;) Ya'll have sort of become like the Aggies home crowd and think ya'll can win games for the team, but whoever plays the best wins.

[quote name="slsblab" post="882120" timestamp="1287615263"]
Gee PNGfan it was sort of a joke. In high schools that are only 20 miles or so apart I don't think homefield plays that much difference. LCM's only loss this season was at home. Plus the kids  around here have played at the Reservation so much they are really not intimadated by the PNG crowd. I would much rather play PNG at the Res. than Central anywhere else!!! ;) Ya'll have sort of become like the Aggies home crowd and think ya'll can win games for the team, but whoever plays the best wins.
[/quote]

Please refrain from referring to PN-G fans as aggy like. It is an insult and I take it very personal.  :)

well i will say this lol, if png does happen to get a w this week does this mean that lcm sucks worse than png's defense or will it be because of bad officiating lol, i say come on friday night and let the kids decide it on the field, still dont think lcms defense can stop our offense just like i think png's defense cant stop anyone in district lol. Sorry png faithful i just cant stand the idea of #21 getting burned four more times this week, hopefully our coaching staff makes some more adjustments, lcms offense will be hard to stop as will ours.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="882283" timestamp="1287623656"]
well i will say this lol, if png does happen to get a w this week does this mean that lcm sucks worse than png's defense or will it be because of bad officiating lol, i say come on friday night and let the kids decide it on the field, still dont think lcms defense can stop our offense just like i think png's defense cant stop anyone in district lol. Sorry png faithful i just cant stand the idea of #21 getting burned four more times this week, hopefully our coaching staff makes some more adjustments, lcms offense will be hard to stop as will ours.
[/quote]

Please don't call out kids.......#21 is the one who deflected the pass to win the game.

Png's coaches know exactly what they are doing. If there is a player not cutting it in his position then they will see it too on film. I think we are see a better improved Defense every game. Like others have said, they are only 1 or 2 personnel changes that may need to be made. But on the other hand, maybe the coaches already have out there who they feel is best for that posiition. I know we are all arm chair head coaches, but its best to leave the players being called out to the coaches. Thats their jobs to take care of it. SO lets try and leave negative comments about any teams players out of the boards.

I agree with PNGFAN....no need to call out any "kid" on this forum!  I am sure he is giving his all....and its not always about winning or losing!  Biaplayer....not sure who you are...but you really need to "think" before you post when you are talking about our kids who give their all every friday night!

[quote name="biaplayer" post="882283" timestamp="1287623656"]
[/quote]

I guess the int he had does not count for anything.

Never said he wasnt giving it his all, but i will say this i guess it was just a mismatch then, and i do understand  that he had no help from the safety either which had a lot to do with it, im sorry if i sound so negative but to see this happen weekend and weekout kinda makes it hard to swallow should i say. But when you see the head coach argueing with the defensive coordinator well you got to scratch your head. Hell maybe my expectations are just too high but i will keep my fingers crossed and hope we can make some key stops and get another win. It would be a big confidence booster and a big morale booster also. Only time will tell. I do like the adjustment making dj middle linebacker and the addition of the sophomore from orangefield, they are very aggressive and quick to the ball, I think it will in the end come to turnovers and who has the ball last that comes up with a win. but in the end all that matters is noone gets hurt, seems like there have been a lot of injuries this year.

I want to start off by saying no player should be called out on this board.  However, all of you jumping over biaplayer?  Where were you guys when everyone on this board was hounding the Nederland kid that transferred to PNG?  He was thrown under the bus over and over again.  I don't remember you seeing all of you come to this kids defense.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="882364" timestamp="1287630072"]
I want to start off by saying no player should be called out on this board.  However, all of you jumping over biaplayer?  Where were you guys when everyone on this board was hounding the Nederland kid that transferred to PNG?  He was thrown under the bus over and over again.  I don't remember you seeing all of you come to this kids defense.
[/quote]

You know how haters are...  They only see what they want.  If you wanna say something to one person, say it to the rest.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="882364" timestamp="1287630072"]
[/quote]

Different situation. But for the record I stood up for the Ned kid in that thread.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="882285" timestamp="1287623845"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=74586.msg882283#msg882283 date=1287623656]
[/quote]

Please don't call out kids.......#21 is the one who deflected the pass to win the game.
[/quote]That would be # 8 that deflected the pass. He was moved at the half from linebacker to safety.

Guest tappedout
There was help but the safety got there late, twice. They are letting guy's get behind them way too much. #8 did make the great play to end the game not #21.

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="Jduncan1" post="882325" timestamp="1287626363"]
PNG needs this game more than LCM does kinda looks like they have already taken there postion in the playoffs
[/quote]

This is a must win for LCM as much as it is for PNG.  LCM loses to PNG and Nederland and they'll likely finish in a 3 way tie at 4-3 and will  NOT go based on the tiebreaker system.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="882704" timestamp="1287685435"]
Can anyone explain how the last playoff spot would be filled if their is a 3 or 4 way tiebreaker in
20-4A and the teams invlolved all beat each other.  ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

I think it goes by who won the head to head match ups, and after that, I think it's either points for or points against.

when there is a 2 way tie it goes to who one the game.

When 3 or more it goes to point spread in the games between the teams involved (but the most pts. u can have is +16 for a game.

ex:
team 1  beat team 2 by 12 and lost to team 3 by 7 that would give them a plus 5 pts.
team 2  lost to team 1 by 12 and beat team 3 by 9 that would give them a minus 3
team 3 beat team 1 by 7 and lost to team 3 by 9 would give them a minus 2.

so by tiebreaker.Team 1 would be in first place in the tiebreacker
team 3 would be in 2nd place for the tiebreaker
and team 2 would be the last place for the tiebreaker.

this only involves the teams that are tied .