East Chambers vs. Anahuac Game Thread/EC Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BCoogs" post="876418" timestamp="1287199108"]
have seen both Newton and Anahuac play. Anahuac is a better team on both sides of the ball. Anahuac will beat Newton!!!!!
[/quote] i doubt it my friend. They said Anahuac looked better on both sides of the ball last year against Kirbyville. I honestly think Newton will give them all they want.

[quote name="APanthers" post="876511" timestamp="1287200151"]
Me 2 .Anahuac has no balance  stop the run you win
[/quote] Anahuac has a pretty good program, but dont know how to win the big ones. Trust me Newton will crowd the line of scrimmage and they have a balanced offense. Should be a interesting game.

Guest ECBucFan
Precarious situation now present for Da' Wac. They are 3-1 in district, but Warren and Kountze is two of those wins. Their win over Buna was big for them. Now, they have to go to Woodville, then Newton at home, then at Hardin. Da'Wac needs to beat 2 of 3....  :-X 

We might of lost but it was'nt to Buna so keep running your mouth . And i wouldnt say we got our buts kicked east chambers had to work hard for thoughs 2 touchdowns , Anahuac come up short twice in the red zone and East Chambers made the big pass plays when they had to so go bark up another tree chump. I would say Anahuac has a better team but E.C has a better Quarter back and head coach.

[quote name="APanthers" post="877420" timestamp="1287270440"]
We might of lost but it was'nt to Buna so keep running your mouth . And i wouldnt say we got our buts kicked east chambers had to work hard for thoughs 2 touchdowns , Anahuac come up short twice in the red zone and East Chambers made the big pass plays when they had to so go bark up another tree chump. I would say Anahuac has a better team but E.C has a better Quarter back and head coach.
[/quote]

Its sooooooo funny to See the shoe on the other foot.  Take your loss like a man and quit being a Wu's.  Sore looser

If ec does beat buna I wont get on here crying about it making excuses like a little girl.  When buna lost to anahuac what'd I do?  I congratulated the panthers for beating bun and I took my lumps.  They call that maturity, you win some you loose some.  So put on your big boy underwear, suck it up, y'all got beat.  Plain And simple.  Meow.  Lol

Dear wouldsmith,

Although you have the right to post on this forum, I feel that I am speaking for EVERYONE on this site by saying, "Please find someplace else to air your opinions.  Nobody wants to listen to you." 

Sincerely,

Cowboys

Great job EC.  Anahuac has to put it behind them quickly; another tough one next week against Woodville.

Wow...congrats to EC!  I go out of town for the weekend and look what happened - Bucs win with a huge defensive effort.  Panthers played great defense as well, but EC shut down the running game and its just too bad we couldn't steal some plays from Hardin's playbook from the week before?

C'mon coaches - that's 2 years in a row our defense has shown up - you have to put points on the board and must come up with a plan against teams that stuff us, it's that simple.

Way to go neighbors, can't say that I'm surprised...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder