*Vidor @ LC-M Broadcast/LCM Wins 28-21

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="876300" timestamp="1287197959"]
sounds like vidor played very well on the road for a change, looks like the coaches had a good game plan to slow down lcm high powered offense but it is hard to win a game when you cant take snaps from center and throw an interception on a 2nd and 5 on lcm 39 throw the ball away you still have two more downs to pick up the first down does anyone tell him what color jerseys we have on cause he has as many completions to the other team than vidor for the season good job everyone else
[/quote]
How many times are you going to fault the QB for one bad snap the whole game????? That interception wasnt on the QB so just back off

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JoesBros" post="876656" timestamp="1287203095"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=74462.msg876300#msg876300 date=1287197959]
sounds like vidor played very well on the road for a change, looks like the coaches had a good game plan to slow down lcm high powered offense but it is hard to win a game when you cant take snaps from center and throw an interception on a 2nd and 5 on lcm 39 throw the ball away you still have two more downs to pick up the first down does anyone tell him what color jerseys we have on cause he has as many completions to the other team than vidor for the season good job everyone else
[/quote]
How many times are you going to fault the QB for one bad snap the whole game????? That interception wasnt on the QB so just back off
[/quote]

Gilbert likes hiding in his parents basement playing with his "computer" and slamming high school kids.  Hes pathetic.  I would love to meet him.  ;)

Guest JoesBros
I agree how big of a man are you going to be hiding behind your computer critizing 16 and 17 year kids  ::) Grow up man and maybe you need to start going to these games and see how hard these kids play for Coach Mathews week in and week out and you would have a different opionion instead of blowing words out that dosent even make sense!

[quote name="JoesBros" post="876695" timestamp="1287203917"]
I agree how big of a man are you going to be hiding behind your computer critizing 16 and 17 year kids  ::) Grow up man and maybe you need to start going to these games and see how hard these kids play for Coach Mathews week in and week out and you would have a different opionion instead of blowing words out that dosent even make sense!
[/quote]

Just looked at everyone who is online and Momma must have put Chester to bed.  Its past his bed time. :D

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="876708" timestamp="1287204223"]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=74462.msg876695#msg876695 date=1287203917]
[/quote]

Just looked at everyone who is online and Momma must have put Chester to bed.  Its past his bed time. :D
[/quote]
I just mentioned that to someone  :D couldnt stay up past 1030  :D

It was a great game from kickoff to final buzzer. Very clean played game from both sides... Very few penalties... With our starting FB Clark on the sidelines with a High ankle sprain ( returns next week ) Soph #36 Justin Moore filled in quiet nicely... Our defense in the 1st qtr looked like it was a screen door trying to stop blowing rain... but they settled in and finally played some good defense... The offense was hitting on all cylinders even with the new additions of #5 Richards and #36 Moore. Speaking of #5 Richards... my daughter said he was the recipient of the Army Player Of The Week Award... Was presented to him by the Army this past week... Congrats... We did have some turnovers on drives where were marching down the field... for the most part of the night we moved the ball real good... and when we were stopped on 3 occasions it was turnovers... other than that I think we only had one that stalled due to a penalty... not bad... The rest of them was purely from the Bears Defense stepping up and holding us still... We did well in all 3 phases of the game, offense, Defense and special teams... even in this lose this was a major step for our boys tonight... 1) We played hard and well on the road, 2) We went up against a high powered offense and held them in check 3) even when we made mistakes we came right back out and played hard and crisp. I think our boys played very well and were just as sharp and ready in the 4th as we were in the 1st... Keep up the good work and stay focused!! oh yeah and from all the beatings they have been taking here lately... very well called game... only a couple of uh ohs.... Thank You Refs for not deciding the game calling it fair for both sides and doing a great job... after saying that last bit I think i have to go wash my mouth out... LOL

TIME TO PREPARE OF CENTRAL!!!

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="876738" timestamp="1287205836"]
It was a great game from kickoff to final buzzer. Very clean played game from both sides... Very few penalties... With our starting FB Clark on the sidelines with a High ankle sprain ( returns next week ) Soph #36 Justin Moore filled in quiet nicely... Our defense in the 1st qtr looked like it was a screen door trying to stop blowing rain... but they settled in and finally played some good defense... The offense was hitting on all cylinders even with the new additions of #5 Richards and #36 Moore. Speaking of #5 Richards... my daughter said he was the recipient of the Army Player Of The Week Award... Was presented to him by the Army this past week... Congrats... We did have some turnovers on drives where were marching down the field... for the most part of the night we moved the ball real good... and when we were stopped on 3 occasions it was turnovers... other than that I think we only had one that stalled due to a penalty... not bad... The rest of them was purely from the Bears Defense stepping up and holding us still... We did well in all 3 phases of the game, offense, Defense and special teams... even in this lose this was a major step for our boys tonight... 1) We played hard and well on the road, 2) We went up against a high powered offense and held them in check 3) even when we made mistakes we came right back out and played hard and crisp. I think our boys played very well and were just as sharp and ready in the 4th as we were in the 1st... Keep up the good work and stay focused!! oh yeah and from all the beatings they have been taking here lately... very well called game... only a couple of uh ohs.... Thank You Refs for not deciding the game calling it fair for both sides and doing a great job... after saying that last bit I think i have to go wash my mouth out... LOL

TIME TO PREPARE OF CENTRAL!!!
[/quote]

Good post.

And talking about special teams. Did you see that punt return from Bolinger? Man what a run. That kid is fast! That was another example of penalties. Oh well good game pirates. I think yall surprised a lot of people with how yall kept it down to the wire with a high powered offense like LCM. Defense looked great. But 3 turn overs will kill us. Lets get back to work and get ready for them jaguars on friday.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!

It seemed like the bears where sluggish on defense. I just cant believe it took 2.5 qauters to make an adjustment to the run.
But it was a very good game...both teams had big chances on the few turnovers to captilize but neither team could.
Anyone with stats on the game.

I listened to the game on the net at home last night. Wish I could have been at this game and all the others last night. Every game came down to the final minute of play. This game was a awesome game to listen too. Good Job to both teams, this game could have gone either way. Fumbles to me were the deciding factor with the field position. Congrats LCM. Pirates go take it to the jags !

[quote name="pngfan66" post="876840" timestamp="1287230835"]
I listened to the game on the net at home last night. Wish I could have been at this game and all the others last night. Every game came down to the final minute of play. This game was a awesome game to listen too. Good Job to both teams, this game could have gone either way. Fumbles to me were the deciding factor with the field position. Congrats LCM.[b] Pirates go take it to the jags ! [/b]
[/quote] :D I see PN-G fans rooting against us!Its funny becaue I at with a PN-G fan and he was rooting for us!  ;D

Great battle to the end, Pirates.  Great Win, Bears.  I see Sonier had another big game.

Wow, what a game. The Pirates are for real, no doubt about it. Hunter was on the mark throwing the ball, and that allowed LC-M to hang in and finally close the game, but what a battle all night from the Pirates. It's going to be interesting to say the least in the last 3 games in the district. Good luck to the Bears and the Pirates the rest of the year. I'm sure glad we didn't have to play Vidor at their house...

[/quote]

[color=red]Very easy for someone on the sidelines to say.  No player bashing?  Right.[/color]

[/quote]
move to new york, please. nobody here likes you...

[/quote]

All I have to say is your lucky you can hide behind your keyboard, because if I was this child father I'd meet up with you somewhere and well............................just say it wouldn't be very nice.

Remember these are kids. They win as a team and they lose as a team so back of this kid.

[quote name="JollyRoger81" post="876697" timestamp="1287203949"]
Wow! Good game!!!! Let's get ready for next week!!!! Pirates are improving with each game!
[/quote]

I agree, Vidor is improving with each week.  Both Vidor and LCM have improved and continue to improve with each passing week.  Best of luck the rest of the season. 

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="876848" timestamp="1287232191"]
I still say Vidor is gonna be there...Iv'e said it since the Vidor / Kirbyville game..I told Titan it was just something in the mixture that needed to get mixed in to make it all go.....Good Game Vidor... ;)
[/quote]

Totally agree.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="877038" timestamp="1287247751"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=74462.msg876300#msg876300 date=1287197959]
[/quote]

All I have to say is your lucky you can hide behind your keyboard, because if I was this child father I'd meet up with you somewhere and well............................just say it wouldn't be very nice.

Remember these are kids. They win as a team and they lose as a team so back of this kid.
[/quote]

I agree with that PNGfan.  Hes not my kid and I would LOVE to find out who he is.  If it was my kid I would already know.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder