GP @ CROSBY PREDICTIONS

463 DP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="874038" timestamp="1286998919"]
Pressures on the Coogs in this game.Play well enuff to win or come to Dayton having to win :D
[/quote]
would be unbelievable if the Cougars stumbled in this game, then lost to Dayton, then...
got edged out by Barbers Hill.  If that scenario happens, Crosby is out (considering Barbers Hill takes care of it's own business).  Don't think it will happen, but Galena Park (although I believe a slight underdog in this game) winning Friday would not be a big shocker.

This might be the best game of the year for 19-4A. Both teams should score in the 30's and I think it could go either way. I am pulling for Crosby because if they win then they will have some confidence coming into Dayton on Oct. 29th. Plus, they will have a big following with them in Dayton. Nothing is better than a packed house on both sides.

Ok once again it's my turn to chime in, my girlfriends kids go to Crosby as well as some of my best friends I went to watch Crosby scrimmage against Texas City andI was not impressed at all, the Coogs have a very well coached team and some outstanding talent but and yes there is a but if they come into Dayton with the big head because they beat us last year it may not be a pretty game, yes Dayton started off slow and like usual they are getting pumped up and ready for playoff's. I one am from the other side of Crosby and graduated from C.E. King back when they were the team to beat, and with Crosby getting their butt's kicked 90% of the game last week against King they need to come ready to play later this month. I will give the Coogs props though they scratched and fought their way back and yes even pulled out a win, and here is another but if they play G.P. like that or come to Dayton and play that way I honestly believe it will not be finished in the same manner. Now with all that said I am going out on a limb here and saying Crosby 35 G.P.28 and then it's Dayton 42 Crosby 21....

[quote name="purple people eaters" post="874076" timestamp="1287002046"]
Ok once again it's my turn to chime in, my girlfriends kids go to Crosby as well as some of my best friends I went to watch Crosby scrimmage against Texas City andI was not impressed at all, the Coogs have a very well coached team and some outstanding talent but and yes there is a but if they come into Dayton with the big head because they beat us last year it may not be a pretty game, yes Dayton started off slow and like usual they are getting pumped up and ready for playoff's. I one am from the other side of Crosby and graduated from C.E. King back when they were the team to beat, and with Crosby getting their butt's kicked 90% of the game last week against King they need to come ready to play later this month. I will give the Coogs props though they scratched and fought their way back and yes even pulled out a win, and here is another but if they play G.P. like that or come to Dayton and play that way I honestly believe it will not be finished in the same manner. Now with all that said I am going out on a limb here and saying Crosby 35 G.P.28 and then it's Dayton 42 Crosby 21....
[/quote][b]I one am from the other side of Crosby and graduated from C.E. King back when they were the team to beat, [/b]<---- when was that?

[quote name="purple people eaters" post="874076" timestamp="1287002046"]
[/quote]

fyi we didnt get our buts beat for 90% of that game, first half CE King little crosby, second half 100% crosby 0% CEKING,  5 offensive drives 4 TD's for cougs in second half. Please don't talk about games you didn't go see.

I do agree we have to play a full game against the GP and Dayton, over confidence isn't going to be an issue with Dayton everyone in crosby now knows we CAN beat dayton and those kids are gonna do everything in their power to make it happen.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="874186" timestamp="1287013040"]
Crosby is going to be playing the song "Pray For Rain" the whole week of the Dayton game. I like how you say "we know we can beat dayton". If once in 15 years gets you that confident then bring it and pray for rain.
[/quote]

we've won 2x times in past 15 years fyi!

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="874190" timestamp="1287013107"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=74255.msg874186#msg874186 date=1287013040]
Crosby is going to be playing the song "Pray For Rain" the whole week of the Dayton game. I like how you say "we know we can beat dayton". If once in 15 years gets you that confident then bring it and pray for rain.
[/quote]

we've won 2x times in past 15 years fyi!
[/quote]
Bet you got the shirts and newspaper articles to prove it. Better look at them good now because come the 29th its not going to be nice.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="874267" timestamp="1287017258"]
Actually, i dont but we won in 99 with that great passing attack, and we won alst year so easy to remember =P i luv the smack talk for the defending [size=18pt]nothing[/size] of 19-4a.
[/quote]99 really!!!!!! So 2-13 in the last 15 yrs. I think the record does enough smak talking for the defending nothing.

we will be DEFENDING

[quote name="hill1970" post="874439" timestamp="1287062892"]
What difference does it make about the last 15 years? In most recent history Crosby spanked Dayton 28-0.

[size=16pt]Oct, 29th Crosby will spank them again.[/size]
[/quote]

I can't imagine how much of the stuff from this site will be on Dayton and Crosby's bulletin boards in a couple weeks.

ON TOPIC.... Crosby by 10

[quote name="hill1970" post="874439" timestamp="1287062892"]
What difference does it make about the last 15 years? In most recent history Crosby spanked Dayton 28-0.

[size=16pt]Oct, 29th Crosby will spank them again.[/size]
[/quote] [move][b][size=18pt][color=goldenrod]GALENA PARK STINGS CROSBY KITTIES, KITTIES ARE  :o  [/color][/size][/b][/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder