EC @ Anahuac-Predictions

don't really know how to pick this one.  On one hand you got the panthers who obviously are the real deal and ec who usually is the one to beat.  Gotta give this one to the panthers just because they beat my coogs quite handily and the second reason is ec's defense didn't show up to play hardin.  I'll jump on a limb and say panthers by 17

Gotta say Anahuac is very impressive. Although this is the most talented, competitive 2A district I have seen in this area in a long, long time, it looks like they are driving this district train. Its theirs to lose. Good luck on trying to derail them, EC, ya'lls work is cut out for ya. The panthers shredded a large, physical Buna Defense. I'm gonna say Panthers by 17.

Guest HardinFootball
Should be a good game, not sure at this point who will win but would not be suprised to see Anahuac come out on top. East Chambers is a good group though, either way. So, it comes down to this game most likely for all the marbles.

Coming in to last Friday night I honestly thought Buna had a chance of beating Anahuac. I could not have been more wrong. They came in and physically dominated a team that was supposed to be big and physical. Their team speed on both sides of the ball was also very impressive. Buna could do nothing against their run defense. I have not had the chance to see EC in person, but I would be suprised if they were as fast and physical as Anahuac's defense.

Anahuac  28
EC          14

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="fatboy" post="872115" timestamp="1286809206"]
After last year Anahuac is the underdog in this matchup.
[/quote]

Sorry, ain't buying that. Across the board Anahuac was picked well ahead of EC in the district, even with last year in mind. Just about everyone from Anahuac said "Anahuac vs. Newton" for the championship this year. A number also picked EC to not even make the playoffs. Can't change picks midway through the season! 

[quote name="DC9" post="872085" timestamp="1286807743"]
Coming in to last Friday night I honestly thought Buna had a chance of beating Anahuac. I could not have been more wrong. They came in and physically dominated a team that was supposed to be big and physical. Their team speed on both sides of the ball was also very impressive. Buna could do nothing against their run defense. I have not had the chance to see EC in person, but I would be suprised if they were as fast and physical as Anahuac's defense.

Anahuac   28
EC           14
[/quote]NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND EC 35 TO 28

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="872140" timestamp="1286811353"]
[quote author=fatboy link=topic=74192.msg872115#msg872115 date=1286809206]
After last year Anahuac is the underdog in this matchup.
[/quote]

Sorry, ain't buying that. Across the board Anahuac was picked well ahead of EC in the district, even with last year in mind. Just about everyone from Anahuac said "Anahuac vs. Newton" for the championship this year. A number also picked EC to not even make the playoffs. Can't change picks midway through the season! 
[/quote]
Dave Campbell has East Chambers beating Anahuac  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder