[b]Copied from another thread...[/b]

BEAUMONT CENTRAL JAGUARS (3-2, 2-0)
Date           Opponent                                 Result
Aug. 27  at  Port Arthur Memorial, 7:00 p.m.    L, 0-38
Sept. 3  at  Beaumont West Brook, 7:00 p.m.   L, 7-55
Sept. 11     Galveston Ball, 6:00 p.m.             W, 31-10
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24     Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*         W, 41-14
Oct. 1   at  Livingston, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 28-21 (OT)

LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE BEARS (5-0, 2-0)
Date          Opponent                                  Result
Aug. 26 at  Goose Creek Memorial, 7:00 p.m.   W, 24-14
Sept. 3      Nacogdoches, 7:00 p.m.               W, 63-53
Sept. 10 at Conroe Caney Creek, 7:00 p.m.     W, 48-24
Sept. 17 OPEN 
Sept. 24     Lumberton, 7:30 p.m.*                 W, 45-0
Oct. 1 at    Beaumont Ozen, 7:30 p.m.*          W, 24-15

I could sit here and compare these schedules.  The fact that we (Central) gave up 93 points to two highly talented teams (Memorial & WB) and that you'll (LC-M) have not played ANYONE of that caliber.  The fact that we schedule up and not schedule down, (take WO-S) off of your schedule.  The fact that our oppositions total records are (15-11) and you'lls (10-15) with the best being from Lumberton.  The fact that your record is "pretty" (5-0) and ours has some blemishes (3-2).  But what would that prove.

We can sit here and say that prior to the season starting, everyone was saying that the road for district goes through PN-G.  Well if thats the case, i like that road.  Everyone predicted that Livingston would hand us our first district loss and that Livingston would go on to take the crown, well that didn't happen last night.  You beat Lumberton, who had a good 3 year run.  You beat Ozen, what I call our Basketball school.  Holla at me when you beat Central, Nederland, PN-G, Livingston and even Vidor on a consitant basis.  Holla at me when you make it past the 2nd round or even past the 1st round of the playoffs.  Until then, you are just the other school in Orange County.  But what would that prove.

Us at Central know how it feels to always be picked against, be the underdog, non-favorite.  No score prediction needed, we will prove it on the field.  To all my Central fans, be there early and be loud cause apparently we still have something to prove.

[b]I forwarned all of you Bear fans...  [/b]

[/quote]

Very classy (Insert sarcasm here).

[quote name="Scooter!" post="870143" timestamp="1286604040"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=74162.msg870141#msg870141 date=1286603900]
;D ;D Smiling all the way from Halifax Nova Scotia....
[/quote]the heck you doing there?
[/quote]
Getting married tomorrow

[quote name="SFA85" post="870148" timestamp="1286604310"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74162.msg870143#msg870143 date=1286604040]
[/quote]
Getting married tomorrow
[/quote]are you serious?

These Jags are impressing me ohh so much these days... Heard was a man tonight  with 200+ rushing yards.  We lined up in singlback and had our way up front.  Much props to our 'big nasties' (O-Linemen) for blocking for Heard.  Our 'Young Gun' QB has matured andhave gotten so good befor my eyes, it was a thing of beauty how he hits our receivers in stride.  Glad we get him for a couple more years.  Playcalling was excellent.  Fan support was great.  Our Defense played great in the first half.  Second half, LC-M made great adjustments to find the holes in our Zone defense. That Gonzalez kid is awesome.  Performed like the 3 year starter that he is.  Got rattled on a hit from earlier and didn't let that slow him down.  He just kept finding #9.  (i was telling some of our fans that I think #9 catch football in his sleep).  Point blank, this is the best receiver in our district.  Refs?  As one fan put it, it was horrible, on both sides.  I'm glad that both teams kept playing as this turned out to be a great game as advertised.  Good luck to these Bears.  You will represent this district great in these playoffs.  

Game balls...

Central - D. Heard
Honorable mention - R. Mitchell

LC-M - Z. Sonnier (sp)
Honorable mention - H. Gonzalez

Special shout out to the Jaguar defense.  You were on the field for most of the night due to our offense scoring quick.  You held your own in the first half and even withtood the second half surge by the Bear offense and stepped up late in the game...  When it counted.  

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="870166" timestamp="1286605445"]
These Jags are impressing me ohh so much these days... Heard was a man tonight  with 200+ rushing yards.  We lined up in singlback and had our way up front.  Much props to our 'big nasties' (O-Linemen) for blocking for Heard.  Our 'Young Gun' QB has matured andhave gotten so good befor my eyes, it was a thing of beauty how he hits our receivers in stride.  Glad we get him for a couple more years.  Playcalling was excellent.  Fan support was great.  Our Defense played great in the first half.  Second half, LC-M made great adjustments to find the holes in our Zone defense. That Gonzalez kid is awesome.  Performed like the 3 year starter that he is.  Got rattled on a hit from earlier and didn't let that slow him down.  He just kept finding #9.  (i was telling some of our fans that I think #9 catch football in his sleep).  Point blank, this is the best receiver in our district.  Refs?  As one fan put it, it was horrible, on both sides.  I'm glad that both teams kept playing as this turned out to be a great game as advertised.  Good luck to these Bears.  You will represent this district great in these playoffs.  

Game balls...

Central - D. Heard
Honorable mention - R. Mitchell

LC-M - Z. Sonnier (sp)
Honorable mention - H. Gonzalez

Special shout out to the Jaguar defense.  You were on the field for most of the night due to our offense scoring quick.  You held your own in the first half and even withtood the second half surge by the Bear offense and stepped up late in the game...  When it counted.  
[/quote]
The central d-line is what won yall the game.
Not saying that yalls offense couldnt score but yall d-line get gonzo running all night...which he is good under pressure but its tough to play when there coming ever single play.
Olgetree is good the only thing i saw that kept him back was route running. his cuts are slow and easy to read but he has great size and good hands.

[quote name="SFA85" post="870148" timestamp="1286604310"]
[/quote]
Getting married tomorrow
[/quote]
Well Congrats....Hope you guys are blessed!

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="870205" timestamp="1286622354"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=74162.msg870148#msg870148 date=1286604310]
[/quote]
Getting married tomorrow
[/quote]
Well Congrats....Hope you guys are blessed!
[/quote]congrats 85

Props, major props to Central.  As far as the teams go, it was a great game.  The referees?  They sucked, but they sucked on both sides of the ball, so it's a non issue.

I don't know the names of the Central players, 'cause I'm too cheap to buy a program, but #15?  Beast...all day long, beast!  Delayed draws, the hole appears, he's off to the races.  It took our D time to adjust to him, and it looked close in the 3rd and 4th after spotting 14 points in the first quarter.  But definitely props to the Jags.  

For the Bears...shake it off...get ready for next week.  Vidor has a good squad, who won't let you rest on your past record.  Be ready to prove you are a team worthy of going to the post season.  You have a talented team, one of the best in years.  

GO BEARS!  

[quote name="elhector1" post="870217" timestamp="1286625016"]
Props, major props to Central.  As far as the teams go, it was a great game.  The referees?  They sucked, but they sucked on both sides of the ball, so it's a non issue.

I don't know the names of the Central players, 'cause I'm too cheap to buy a program, but #15?  Beast...all day long, beast!  Delayed draws, the hole appears, he's off to the races.  It took our D time to adjust to him, and it looked close in the 3rd and 4th after spotting 14 points in the first quarter.  But definitely props to the Jags.  

For the Bears...shake it off...get ready for next week.  Vidor has a good squad, who won't let you rest on your past record.  Be ready to prove you are a team worthy of going to the post season.  You have a talented team, one of the best in years.  

GO BEARS!  
[/quote]#15 = Damon Heard = Beast...  8) 8) 8)

Guest slsblab
I agree Heard is a beast, in my opinion he was the difference maker. Great high school football game, big crowd, loud fans, great bands,lots of exciting plays!!! I hope both teams stay heathly and finish as the top two in 20-4a. This game was played like a district title game!! Great job by both teams and their fans.

[quote name="slsblab" post="870256" timestamp="1286630686"]
I agree Heard is a beast, in my opinion he was the difference maker. Great high school football game, big crowd, loud fans, great bands,lots of exciting plays!!! I hope both teams stay heathly and finish as the top two in 20-4a. This game was played like a district title game!! Great job by both teams and their fans.
[/quote]I agree

Yes!  Those bears are a resiliant bunch.  Tey refused to go away. (thats a good thing as it kept our fans in their seats.  Our fans have an uncanny habit of leaving when we're up by like 2 or 3 TD's) I want #9 checked.  He's a football catching Machine.  And that QB just kept hitting him.  I was nervous!  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="870260" timestamp="1286631193"]
Yes!  Those bears are a resiliant bunch.  Tey refused to go away. (thats a good thing as it kept our fans in their seats.  Our fans have an uncanny habit of leaving when we're up by like 2 or 3 TD's) I want #9 checked.  He's a football catching Machine.  And that QB just kept hitting him.  [b]I was nervous![/b]   ;D ;D
[/quote] :D :D

[quote name="bcjag10" post="870258" timestamp="1286630880"]
[quote author=slsblab link=topic=74162.msg870256#msg870256 date=1286630686]
[/quote]I agree
[/quote]

In my Justin Wilson voice --

[move][color=maroon][b][size=18pt] I HEARD DAT!!![/size][/b][/color][/move]

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="870265" timestamp="1286631854"]
[quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=74162.msg870258#msg870258 date=1286630880]
[quote author=slsblab link=topic=74162.msg870256#msg870256 date=1286630686]
[/quote]I agree
[/quote]

In my Justin Wilson voice --

[move][color=maroon][b][size=18pt] I HEARD DAT!!![/size][/b][/color][/move]
[/quote] :D :D  Good one!!!  8) 8)

Guest slsblab
A question for the guys from Beaumont. What is the story on the big receiver #9 for Central. I had a college guy ask if I knew anything about him on the sideline. He is an impressive looking kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami