Cleveland at Splendora Game Thread/21-3 Splendora Wins/Comments

New Head Coach, new coaching staff, new offense. . .no real surprise here. Maybe some of the cleveland faithful are getting a wakeup call that it's the combination of good coaching and good athletes. The two have to mesh together as they did for the last two years. The cohesiveness is just not there this year. TOO many changes in TOO short a time.

and everyone will scream fire this guy!!! thats not right.. how bout yall get rid of the baffoons that got rid of the last guy. Like I said in a previous post this guy will leave by spring ( on his own accord), and who could blame him even if he was winning in c-town it's not about that!!!
Dang shame for those kids..

Posters dont need to bag on this new coach. All he did was apply for a job that was open. Posters need to realize and be thankful for good school board members, sups, and principals that realize the value of a good coach, And support them.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="863500" timestamp="1285991722"]
and everyone will scream fire this guy!!! thats not right.. how bout yall get rid of the baffoons that got rid of the last guy. Like I said in a previous post this guy will leave by spring ( on his own accord), and who could blame him even if he was winning in c-town it's not about that!!!

Posters dont need to bag on this new coach. All he did was apply for a job that was open. Posters need to realize and be thankful for good school board members, sups, and principals that realize the value of a good coach, And support them.
[/quote]
Go Gorilla.  Good post.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="Go-rilla" post="863500" timestamp="1285991722"]

[/quote]

Are you a former coach that got canned from Cleveland? Get a life kid. Congrads to Splendora bc sounds like you have really gotten better.

I remember when i was in HS, (when Liberty was actually making the playoffs) Cleveland wasn't all that great, then out of no where they started killing teams, i guess Coaching does have a lot to do with it.  I am surprised by this game, but good win Splendora. Can't take anything away from those kids.

[quote name="beechnut" post="863603" timestamp="1285995157"]
[quote author=Go-rilla link=topic=73823.msg863500#msg863500 date=1285991722]

[/quote]

Are you a former coach that got canned from Cleveland? Get a life kid. Congrads to Splendora bc sounds like you have really gotten better.
[/q

Splendora has gotten better but cleveland is a better team who  has gotten worse because of the selfish and classless school board...A superindendent that listens toooo much to the police cheif, and a community that fires their city manager for no reason.  you cant fault the kids nor the coaches...We love you football of cleveland...Hang in there and continue to play the best you can!

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="Socrates" post="864530" timestamp="1286069231"]
That's a pretty clueless post beechnut. If you aren't informed then don't post. He was dead on.
[/quote]

If you are so concerned or want something change why do you and your possy run for the school board and do something about it? Easy to run your head on a board and hide behind a screen name. Glad that you are happy that a team and school are having a bad year. Real class but we have seen this type of BS from you two before. Nothing new.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder