All Around Better League, TIFI, Lonestar, STJFL??

Betrayed

[quote author=mwmuck link=topic=73711.msg862635#msg862635 date=1285959305]
I thought that you had a couple from HJ.

Collecting kids from Beaumont is drafting from the biggest group of talent in SE Texas. How many elementary schools are in Beaumont while most towns surrounding Beaumont have one? First come, first served? I was under the wrong impression. How does all that talent show up in the first 25?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest trashman
My point exactly Scalabrine! Mofo collected kids from bigger communities to form a smaller community leagues strong team! Hmmmm! So is this really against the by-laws? not sure? HJ really rocks!

The kids from Lumberton that play in HJ were cleared to do so by the LJF Board of Directors before the season. Mofo had nothing to do with it. You wanna whine anymore about it then do it to me. I'm one of the ones that cleared it. He's a volunteer doing the best he can. You don't know what is going on and you ain't listening to people that do know what is going on. That's not a good combination.

Guest trashman
;)Mymuck I have already told you all there is no reason to say I am whining. I am just speaking the truth. Did you let every team in your league know they could recruit from larger schools to fill their 7th grade spots? Spoke with some of my buddies around town and most were clueless? Hey, don't stop there because your Jr. League has Lumberton kids playing in that too! So how can you only say its about our 7th graders we don't allow to play in STJFL when you do it in the Jrs. too! Wow! Now what? You should have just joined us!

[quote name="trashman" post="863624" timestamp="1285996043"]
;)Mymuck I have already told you all there is no reason to say I am whining. I am just speaking the truth. Did you let every team in your league know they could recruit from larger schools to fill their 7th grade spots? Spoke with some of my buddies around town and most were clueless? Hey, don't stop there because your Jr. League has Lumberton kids playing in that too! So how can you only say its about our 7th graders we don't allow to play in STJFL when you do it in the Jrs. too! Wow! Now what? You should have just joined us!
[/quote]
Give it up trashman and stop trying to bring hate and discontent to youth football leagues, the relationship between STJFL and Lonestar is and has been fine for many years, long before you were involved and they will be fine long after your gone, both serve their purpose in providing places for youth to participate in cheer and football in our area.  You and your constant belly aching and whining is petty and serves no purpose what so ever so why don't you give it a rest.  

Guest trashman
:o :o :o :o :o Who said our relationship was bad! Just speaking the truth! I have plenty of friends in LoneStar. I have no problems with Lonestar. Just airing the truth! So no bellyaching here! Not even a whine! I just stated that not every team was aware of these great applied rules that has applied for both Jr. and Sr. divisions. I bet after this they will all be aware now. Just justifying fairness for everyone. Maybe i should change username to "Justice for all".  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Silsbee does have a Lumberton kid playing in our junior division. He was not allowed to sign up with Lumberton because he had missed the deadline and was turned away. We made a place for him because we were still signing up. Chances are that he will return to Lumberton next year and not miss the date. But I wasn't going to turn him away when I could give him a place to play this year. We also have an Evadale kid. Two years ago we had a Lumberton kid and his father was a coach with us that year. We don't have "7th grade spots", rashman. We have more than one reason to grant a variance on enrollment and all of the Associations know and have used the system. It's there to allow for situations that arise that do not fit every rule. It is what it is and does not require your approval or notification. I have no doubt that your buddies around town are clueless. That would go without saying.

I have been with the Bulls since 04. It has always been 1st come, 1st served.  never try out,  We were never told why the Senior team could not play in 05, and why only them. They went and played up in jasper that year, and the rest played here.  We were told after that, they wanted the teams seperated by schools in the West end, could not get enough kids from 2-3 schools to form one team, the kids were from all over Beaumont. Having been Bulls for 2 - 3 years, it would not have been fair to tell them you cannot play this year, because your at the wrong school. So BUlls moved to TIFI. 

[quote name="trashman" post="863665" timestamp="1285999131"]
:o :o :o :o :o Who said our relationship was bad! Just speaking the truth! I have plenty of friends in LoneStar. I have no problems with Lonestar. Just airing the truth! So no bellyaching here! Not even a whine! I just stated that not every team was aware of these great applied rules that has applied for both Jr. and Sr. divisions. I bet after this they will all be aware now. Just justifying fairness for everyone. Maybe i should change username to "Justice for all".  :-X :-X :-X :-X
[/quote]
Change your name to clueless, that fits.  Find out the facts from people that KNOW the situation before spouting your mouth off.  This kid and others were given opportunities to play football instead of sitting out the year for various reasons, the kids are the reason these leagues function. 

[quote name="mfd814" post="863722" timestamp="1286004326"]
I have been with the Bulls since 04. It has always been 1st come, 1st served.  never try out,   We were never told why the Senior team could not play in 05, and why only them. They went and played up in jasper that year, and the rest played here.  We were told after that, they wanted the teams seperated by schools in the West end, could not get enough kids from 2-3 schools to form one team, the kids were from all over Beaumont. Having been Bulls for 2 - 3 years, it would not have been fair to tell them you cannot play this year, because your at the wrong school. So BUlls moved to TIFI. 
[/quote]
Sure you were told!!! I myself, clyde, and muck had about a two hour conversation with Jay about it, he then freaked out and resigned as your leader. then we had the same conversation with the new guy that took over "the FBI guy". sorry if your own people didnt let you in own things!!

Guest trashman
Like we were saying Good ole boy system. No need to further discuss this because it only serves the purpose of your League which we are not a part of. You guys are so sensitive when everything is brought out for everyone to know versus a few select. Anyway, Good Luck to your League and hopefully all the kids will learn something about football and enhance the game for their own smaller schools of smaller communities!

[quote name="oldschool_50" post="863915" timestamp="1286035718"]
[quote author=mfd814 link=topic=73711.msg863722#msg863722 date=1286004326]
I have been with the Bulls since 04. It has always been 1st come, 1st served.  never try out,   We were never told why the Senior team could not play in 05, and why only them. They went and played up in jasper that year, and the rest played here.  We were told after that, they wanted the teams seperated by schools in the West end, could not get enough kids from 2-3 schools to form one team, the kids were from all over Beaumont. Having been Bulls for 2 - 3 years, it would not have been fair to tell them you cannot play this year, because your at the wrong school. So BUlls moved to TIFI. 
[/quote]
Sure you were told!!! I myself, clyde, and muck had about a two hour conversation with Jay about it, he then freaked out and resigned as your leader. then we had the same conversation with the new guy that took over "the FBI guy". sorry if your own people didnt let you in own things!!
[/quote]
I was told that the SR Bulls team dominated all the teams in jamboree and yall kicked them out... but allowed the other teams to stay because they were not as strong. Dont you recall???

[quote name="player66" post="864171" timestamp="1286053380"]
[quote author=oldschool_50 link=topic=73711.msg863915#msg863915 date=1286035718]
[quote author=mfd814 link=topic=73711.msg863722#msg863722 date=1286004326]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I was told that the SR Bulls team dominated all the teams in jamboree and yall kicked them out... but allowed the other teams to stay because they were not as strong. Dont you recall???
[/quote]
Sorry Player, I don't exactly recall it that way.  The details were much more complex, as a matter of fact, if my memory serves me correctly, one of the bull's junior teams won the superbowl in lonestar that year.  Not only did they win, they won it with class.  It all had to do more with agreements made between lonestar, and the then president of the bulls.  When we realized that those agreements were breached we took appropriate action, and like muck stated, it was one of the harder decisions that we have had to make.

[quote name="trashman" post="863624" timestamp="1285996043"]
[/quote]
Trash, you may be the biggest idiot & coward on these boards in the history of the boards!!  At least, the rest of us are "man" enough to let everyone know who we are!  You have accused my family (my 10 yr old son!) of so many things that are complete lies! First, using an "old address" in Sour Lake to play at HJ. Completely, untrue. Second, of borrowing a friend's report card & using white out on the name to falsify the document. We used our utility bill from our current home in Sour Lake to register because I couldn't even find his report card from last year which is what we would have used anyway since current ones still haven't even been issued this school year, you genius! Third, being a "Lumberton kid" playing at HJ.
Let me make one thing clear to you for one final time. I think you may be too cowardly & STUPID to "get" it, but I'm gonna give it one final try anyway. When certifications for football came around, my son was registered at HJ & not at Lumberton & had never attended a Lumberton school in his life until the 4th day of school in Lumberton this year (LONG after certifications had passed!). This really makes him a "Lumberton kid recruited by HJ" to deceive everyone so we can win a YOUTH FBALL GAME??  Even if it did, it wouldn't matter since this is my son's 6th year to play for HJ with Lonestar &, therefore, he is grandfathered from boundaries. I didn't even realize this until you started spouting off all of your crazy lies & accusations & your good friend, "CLYDE" (whose real name is CLAUDE, by the way) that you mentioned showing a LISD annual to, called me while I was working at the business I have owned for the past 13 years in Sour Lake to tell me about the grandfather clause.  I've already told you this in the other thread yet you INSIST on bringing my 10 year old son into your comments. LEAVE HIM OUT OF YOUR THREADS. You know you are lying, yet you continue to comment about him & hide behind your annonymous name on here.  It takes a REAL MAN to pick on a 10 year old. Leave my son out of your comments, you big, lying bully!
I think you KNOW what you are doing. It has been pointed out to you WAY too many times by WAY too many people how wrong you are in all instances & you continue to attack these innocent boys that just want to play ball. I think there has to be more to this story than you are letting on here. Did your mother not love you enough? Were you not good enough to make YOUR youth football team? Did you secretly want to be on the cheer squad instead?  It's not fun to be picked on. Leave our kids alone!!!

Wow, Trashman. You thought [u]I[/u] was upset. I was just trying to calmly correct some obvious low-voltage brain functions on your part. 

I think that last post qualifies as "upset".

Now I must leave again Trashman and go forth into the world of adults though before I go I want to wish you luck in getting your certificate in fourth grade English comprehension. I enjoyed re-hashing the Beaumont Bulls/Lonestar stuff again almost as much as I did when it happened which was as much fun as a root canal. Dealing with R and M after the SR thing was over was a pleasure and we understood the reasons R gave us for going back to TIFI the next year and thought we all left on good standing. The Super Bowl in Beaumont is still one of the top events we've had. I've still got my shirt.

Though it musta shrunk a bunch because it sure has gotten tighter.....

That SuperBowl was awesome.  Game ball brought in by parachute.  Chance to win I forget, was in $10,000.  All was well when the Bulls decided to leave for TIFI.  No hard feelings from R & M, it was just a better fit for the Bulls at that time.  Jay did not explain to the family's when he left, what all transpired, or maybe not to all of the family's.  All water under the bridge, and life moves on. 

[quote name="bedelmon" post="865473" timestamp="1286199000"]
Awwwww man! I thought BIG POPPAS turkey and sausage gumbo was the highlight of the LoneStar Superbowls. Man this "Trashman" guy is a real douche!
[/quote]
lol...BID POPPAS turkey and sausage gombo WAS another great highlight of the Lonestar Superbowls!! As a matter of fact it is one reason the Bull shirt does not fit...lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mesoc
    Newest Member
    mesoc