Game Of The Week[WOS JUNIOR VS LUM RED JUNIOR]

#1Fan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've played WOS and I've watched Lumberton Red play. I think they are both really good teams, but I still think WOS wins this one. Anything can happen at this level of football, so we'll see. I'm just worried about getting past Nederland White Saturday, and then we have Lumberton Red in the last game. Brutal schedule.

[quote name="#1Fan" post="860362" timestamp="1285719573"]
man i justed looked at a tape of wos and lum red and wos is gone win by at least 30 watch.who's gonna stop #4.he scored 5 times against png .the kid has speed of a 12 or 13 year old
[/quote]
I haven't seen WOS this year, and they are always a really good team, don't get me wrong. BUT...have you seen the kids on Lumb Red this year? This is a talented group of kids!! It's gonna take more than just one fast kid...

Once again no bulletin board material here but it is going to surprise a few folks, especially #4, how hard it is to move the ball against a disciplined defense.  As for Scalp em, i stopped listening to your opinion right after Png purple scored against WOS, as i recall it "no one will score against them the rest of the year."  I think you are just scared that lum red could be that much better than you.

That was also a very hard game for them to play!!! No excuses, but most of those kids were standing right there when Reggie fell out. I have never in my life had to do something as hard as talk to those kids the next morning about the previous nights tragedy. They were very shaken up, like I said before no excuses, png purple played us hard, and they earned their 7 on a kick return. We will be better this week and are ready to play the best, so I guess we will see on Sat.

[quote name="ac89" post="860554" timestamp="1285763932"]
Once again no bulletin board material here but it is going to surprise a few folks, especially #4, how hard it is to move the ball against a disciplined defense.  As for Scalp em, i stopped listening to your opinion right after Png purple scored against WOS, as i recall it "no one will score against them the rest of the year."  I think you are just scared that lum red could be that much better than you.
[/quote]

I don't think any of us on here is listening to you. You just like to bump your gums to all of us and talk about how much beer your drinking ::) I did think that nobody would score on WOS and I guess I'll eat my crow. BUT, still think WOS beats Lum Red.

Evidently you have listened to every word.  Don't take it too personally i just think you give your team too much credit or you underestimate everyone else except WOS.  They are a good team, i just think your eyes will be opened on Saturday.  It's all fun and games with me take it light and tread softly.

I was looking at your signature 2007 flag, 2008 pee wee, 2009 runner up.  It looks like you have lost at least once in your tenure.  It also looks like this is your first attempt at junior football.  You have enjoyed a lot of success but as you know all things come to an endure, and past performance does not guarantee future success.

[quote name="ac89" post="861463" timestamp="1285858693"]
I was looking at your signature 2007 flag, 2008 pee wee, 2009 runner up.  It looks like you have lost at least once in your tenure.  It also looks like this is your first attempt at junior football.  You have enjoyed a lot of success but as you know all things come to an endure, and past performance does not guarantee future success.
[/quote]
e game lost was to us last year in the Superbowl. We have the majority of that team at the junior level this year, but we are young. WOS is fairly young as well. All of this will be settled soon. WOS plays ya'll this weekend, we play Ned White this weekend, and play ya'll the last game of the season. Then the playoffs start. Good Luck to everyone. BTW, it's all fun and games to me too ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine