Week 5 STJFL Peewee Predictione

RaIdErMaN

Here are my thoughts on this weeks up comming games what do yal think? Winners in RED!

[color=red]WOS[/color] vs Kountze
[color=red]Ned. White[/color] vs LCM
[color=red]Lum. White[/color] vs BC
[color=red]LUM. Red[/color] vs BMT
[color=red]LUM. Blue[/color] vs Ned. Black
[color=red]Png. Grey[/color] vs OF
[color=red]Png Purple[/color] vs Vidor Black
[color=red]Vidor Gold[/color] vs Png White

ac89 i love it, though wrong last week thought it would be nice to stir some stuff up early on a monday. I dont know much about lumb. blue but is nice to see black face them 1st. I will see blue the following week to hand out the topping of the whipping they shall receive this weekend.

ac89 your the comedian of lumberton!!! i love to sit here and read your post because i know your typing and sipping on your moonshine. BWW sells beer and high quality liquor, no need to make your own. Lumberton Blue will be blue after to losses from the dawgs :P I will not be wrong in my predictions this week BLACK will win by 3 tds :o

Bam2000,
      As for you, i wouldn't know the first thing about brewing my own.  About the closest i come is mixing crown and coke.  The only thing blue after the next two weeks are gonna be my sides from laughing so hard.  Besides i watched the game last week and i am not totally convinced black can score 3 touchdowns against air.  Blue by 14.

[quote name="ac89" post="860785" timestamp="1285781318"]
Bam2000,
      As for you, i wouldn't know the first thing about brewing my own.  About the closest i come is mixing crown and coke.  The only thing blue after the next two weeks are gonna be my sides from laughing so hard.  Besides i watched the game last week and i am not totally convinced black can score 3 touchdowns against air.  Blue by 14.
[/quote]
ac89 Now setting a little wager never hurt anyone. blue wins i buy u a bottle of crown if i win u buy me a bottle of crown.

[quote name="BAM2000" post="860828" timestamp="1285783952"]
[quote author=ac89 link=topic=73578.msg860785#msg860785 date=1285781318]
Bam2000,
[/quote]
ac89 Now setting a little wager never hurt anyone. blue wins i buy u a bottle of crown if i win u buy me a bottle of crown.
[/quote]

Bam... Push a little harder for the big bottle. ;) I'll bring the cups for the tailgate party!!! ;D ;D

Bam & AC, you guys give me reason to read this information.  Ya'll must be friends, because it looks like your having fun with it.  Plus you haven't even insulted any kids.  Thats the good part.  However, I think Lumb Blue wins this won in a close game.  Keep it up guys.  Good luck to both teams.

Easy I'm just predicting a win after a loss there big money! No points , No over and under , we just want to win a peewee football game simmer down there Bird dog.....With a little luck my kids will show up and play better than last week!!!!!!!! I wish the same for Blue.
There 7&8 lets let them have fun ,just as we did as kids.

No beef with you Dog, I think Ned Black has a very good team.  Your defense is fierce and you guys have a RB as good as any kid in the league.  I was simply asked to put my money where my mouth was and I was obliging the request.  That's all.  I see an opportunity to take down an easy pot, I would be a fool to let that chance pass me by. 

Shoot, we could lose by 2 TD's and I would still get paid! 

Good luck to you guys this weekend.

Birddog

[quote name="CH96" post="860910" timestamp="1285790732"]
Bam & AC, you guys give me reason to read this information.  Ya'll must be friends, because it looks like your having fun with it.  Plus you haven't even insulted any kids.  Thats the good part.  However, I think Lumb Blue wins this won in a close game.  Keep it up guys.  Good luck to both teams.
[/quote]
Never met him in my life(ac89) i dont think anyways, its just fun for us talk a little smack. He cracks me up.

Awe did i make someone mad.  I have a friend who said if you're losing that much money every week he needs your number.  As for me i have a rule never to gamble unless i'm drunk.  I regret that it has not served me well, but i stick to it.  Unfortunately i am sober today but keep posting you never know when i may be slammed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder