BMT  [color=orange]LUM - BLUE[/color] 
LC  [color=orange]OF[/color] 
NED - BLACK  [color=orange]LUM - WHITE[/color] 
NED - WHITE  [color=orange]PNG - GREY[/color] 
[color=orange]VID - BLACK[/color]  KOUNTZE 
[color=orange]VID - WHITE[/color]  LUM-RED 
VID - GOLD  [color=orange]PNG - PURPLE[/color] 
[color=orange]WOS[/color]  BC

Alright durn-it I'm suck in ! I wish I would have never found this sight . Its peewee football for cryin out loud . No disrespect to any teams or kids (I know its way to early to tell) Here's my spin on predictions!  BMT over LUM-BLUE
                                                                                      OF    over  LC
                                                                                      LUM-WHT over NED-BLK 
                                                                                      NED WHT over PNG-GREY
                                                                                      KOUNTZE over VID-BLK  Upset of the week (no disrespect for VIDOR)
                                                                                      LUM-RED over VID-WHT
                                                                                      PNG-PUR. over VID-GOLD
                                                                                      WOS      over  BC 

[quote name="dogfather" post="854100" timestamp="1285216083"]
Alright durn-it I'm suck in ! I wish I would have never found this sight . Its peewee football for cryin out loud . No disrespect to any teams or kids (I know its way to early to tell) Here's my spin on predictions!   BMT over LUM-BLUE
                                                                                      OF    over  LC
                                                                                      LUM-WHT over NED-BLK 
                                                                                      NED WHT over PNG-GREY
                                                                                      KOUNTZE over VID-BLK  Upset of the week (no disrespect for VIDOR)
                                                                                      LUM-RED over VID-WHT
                                                                                      PNG-PUR. over VID-GOLD
                                                                                      WOS      over  BC   

[/quote]
DOGFATHER, NED BLK IS GOING TO WIN BY 21 POINTS.HIGHEST SCORING GAME AGAINTS LUM WHITE YET!! CRASH YOUR ENDS DESTROY EM' THERE SNOOP DOG OFFENSE.

[quote name="ac89" post="854853" timestamp="1285302684"]
Bam2000 you must be drinking with football maniac, cause you guys are cleary drunk.  Snoop dog is gonna crap in your yard brotha.
[/quote]that was funny ;D, but I'm not on the black team they are the real deal!!! snoop cant hang with a bulldawg

[quote name="ac89" post="854953" timestamp="1285336423"]
In the words of Snoop Dog and Bruce Willis Bow Wow Wow yippie oh yippie cay a m#$%&$ f&*%$#
[/quote]see we need to go have some beers, i like you already. After the game this weekend I dont think the buffalo wild wings will have us as guests due to the whipping they shall take tomorrow

[quote name="ac89" post="855298" timestamp="1285365159"]
Kids what's that.  I like mine bar-b-qued.  Im just a fan good coaching and pee wee white is coached well.
[/quote]billy and nederland black will sip on high class wine when they get done with lumberton white. we can afford that down here no gin and juice :P

[quote name="demons95" post="855289" timestamp="1285364907"]
AC89 I think I know who you are.  Angelina College graduated in 1989.  Do you even have a kid on pee wee white?
[/quote]did angelina even have a college that far back!!!!!!!!!!! dame u guys are old are yall routing for your grandkids ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder