Reggie Garrett Stickers

shermdog

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question, I would like to get a sticker to put on the back of my truck and install vehicles. I want it to be the logo that I and alot of other people have as their avatars. Its the flying WOS with the number 12 on top. can someone help me? If anyone knows of a sign company, I will get them to make it and buy some for people.

[quote name="kicker" post="851946" timestamp="1284991525"]
Question, I would like to get a sticker to put on the back of my truck and install vehicles. I want it to be the logo that I and alot of other people have as their avatars. Its the flying WOS with the number 12 on top. can someone help me? If anyone knows of a sign company, I will get them to make it and buy some for people.
[/quote]

Kicker, I'm calling OCARC for 112% stickers to go on the back of our youth football teams helmet. I'm not sure if they can do it or not but I would try them. If they can you are helping in two ways.

[quote name="kicker" post="851946" timestamp="1284991525"]
[/quote]

I just went and ordered a few 112% stickers for vehicles. Only ordered a few to give to my daughter and her friends. Let me know if you want one.

[quote name="td" post="852072" timestamp="1285000506"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=73210.msg851946#msg851946 date=1284991525]
[/quote]

I just went and ordered a few 112% stickers for vehicles. Only ordered a few to give to my daughter and her friends. Let me know if you want one.
[/quote]

Put an order in for two more if you can

[quote name="td" post="852072" timestamp="1285000506"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

td, you may want to let him know that he needs to keep that the proof that he uses for sticker close at hand.  I bet he is about to have quite a demand for them.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="852105" timestamp="1285002673"]
[quote author=td link=topic=73210.msg852072#msg852072 date=1285000506]
[/quote]

[/quote]

td, you may want to let him know that he needs to keep that the proof that he uses for sticker close at hand.  I bet he is about to have quite a demand for them.
[/quote]

I have tripled my order for the 112% stickers that go on vehicles and tripled the 112% sticker that goes on helmets as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder