STJFL Week 3 Pee Wee Scores

Manofsteel

The score from Kountze - Ned black doesn't give Kountze their due . From week one and their loss to Lum. white; which was not pretty . Where they have come through they're by week is unbelievable not even the same team. #5 must of had 500 yds rushing and there D-fence was coming every play swarming the ball. Lum. white be happy they are behind you. First game jitters were an issue week one I promise. I don't know who has them next week but you better get ready. Ned black took them lightly and really got their butts handed to them. For the kids of Ned Black to be down by 18 W/ 5 min plus to go is really unbelievable to come back … A serious momentum shift. GO DOGS!!

[quote name="dogfather" post="851746" timestamp="1284946941"]
   The score from Kountze - Ned black doesn't give Kountze their due . From week one and their loss to Lum. white; which was not pretty . Where they have come through they're by week is unbelievable not even the same team. #5 must of had 500 yds rushing and there D-fence was coming every play swarming the ball. Lum. white be happy they are behind you. First game jitters were an issue week one I promise. I don't know who has them next week but you better get ready. Ned black took them lightly and really got their butts handed to them. For the kids of Ned Black to be down by 18 W/ 5 min plus to go is really unbelievable to come back … A serious momentum shift. GO DOGS!!
[/quote]not a very good defensive of game when both teams score over 30 points a piece. it was a great offensive game on both sides :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder