The New Asst Coach AT EC- Betrayed, we are waiting

stevenash

Guest speechless
[quote]First of all you beg for me to respond. You start most of these threads with my name in it. When you ask for me then im gonna give it to ya. "Raw and Uncut" If you don't like it then P.M me and i will gladly tell you who i am so the next time you see me you can do what u gotta do. I don't get on here looking for Speechless or any of the 4 that im always arguing with. I have the right to disagee , since when did that become bashing?[/quote]

You find me a thread that I started where I put your name in it or called you out.  I only respond to your idiotic lies and comments.  I don't know who these "4" are that you are talking about anyway.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="speechless" post="855308" timestamp="1285365880"]
[quote]Only player to play the whole game is the player who stands in that corner all game jacking, playing no D...[/quote]

Who you talkin bout?  Gus, Grayson, or Jacoby?  They all played the whole game without coming out.  Since you wanna talk about Prudhomme lets do it.  If I recall he was starting early in the year...right?  YES.  Why was he pulled?  Hmmmmm...you wanna answer that or you want me to?  You pick.  By the time he was back in good graces they were rolling and he was playing his best coming off the bench.  Why change a good thing?  To please those that cry race and only care about "their own"?  To please those that know very little about the game and aren't at practice every day but love to show up at game time and b--ch and gripe if "their people" don't score all the points?  I don't think so....coaches do what is working.  Ever heard "if it aint broke dont fix it?".  You think the coaches are the ones that got race problems when the one with the real race problem is you....cause if it dont go your way you cry race...and the apple don't fall far from the tree apparently.

You're a punk...keep talkin...cause I got your answers.
[/quote]Next time u see me all u gotta do is say something and you can get it.

[quote name="$wag" post="855287" timestamp="1285364806"]
[quote author=Twig link=topic=73010.msg855275#msg855275 date=1285364261]
Sounds alot like yourself!
[/quote]Like i have told them, and now im telling you. If you have a problem then all you gotta do is say something next time you see me ;)
[/quote]
No problem....just telling it "raw and uncut like you.". You know. The truth!!!

what i do not understand about this entire post is that the subject line reads something about the new EC asst. coach. to everyone's astonishment (lol) what we have here is another discussion about HJ. you argue, you talk smack, you threaten each other, and what you are failing to realize is that you are all talking about children.  Most of which are good kids.  Some however, have a terrible since of entitlement.   From what I understand if eligibility was based on actual behavior, then some of these CHILDREN you speak of would not even be a part of the program.  Of course, you will all probably blame the teachers and the coaches for this.  instead, i have an idea....STEP UP AS A PARENT or mentor and teach these kids how to become contributing members of society regardless of their basketball future.

i wish KENNY HOFFPAUIR (the original subject of this thread) all the best at EC!

[quote name="birdmascot" post="856619" timestamp="1285423085"]
what i do not understand about this entire post is that the subject line reads something about the new EC asst. coach. to everyone's astonishment (lol) what we have here is another discussion about HJ. you argue, you talk smack, you threaten each other, and what you are failing to realize is that you are all talking about children.  Most of which are good kids.  Some however, have a terrible since of entitlement.  From what I understand if eligibility was based on actual behavior, then some of these CHILDREN you speak of would not even be a part of the program.  Of course, you will all probably blame the teachers and the coaches for this.  instead, i have an idea....STEP UP AS A PARENT or mentor and teach this kids how to become contributing members of society regardless of their basketball future.

i wish KENNY HOFFPAUIR (the original subject of this thread) all the best at EC!
[/quote]Great Post!!

[quote name="whsalum" post="857678" timestamp="1285466544"]
It's a good thing the Hawks consistantly win 30 games a year or ya'll might find something to argue about  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Wait a minute, Whsalum.  Where have you been?  Dont you know that the only reason HJ has done any good is because of the kids from across the tracks and because the referees cheated in the Kountze game(s)?

[quote name="stevenash" post="858479" timestamp="1285529592"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=73010.msg857678#msg857678 date=1285466544]
It's a good thing the Hawks consistantly win 30 games a year or ya'll might find something to argue about  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Wait a minute, Whsalum.  Where have you been?  Dont you know that the only reason HJ has done any good is because of the kids from across the tracks and because the [b]referees cheated[/b] in the Kountze game(s)?
[/quote]

Doing my best bullets impersonation:

"The refs also cheated in the Silsbee games". ;D

[quote name="stevenash" post="858479" timestamp="1285529592"]
[/quote]

Wait a minute, Whsalum.  Where have you been?  Dont you know that the only reason HJ has done any good is because of the kids from across the tracks and because the referees cheated in the Kountze game(s)?
[/quote]If I would have known that's all it took I would have built the tracks back when my kids were playing.

[quote name="whsalum" post="858552" timestamp="1285533956"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg858479#msg858479 date=1285529592]
[/quote]

[/quote]If I would have known that's all it took I would have built the tracks back when my kids were playing.
[/quote]

Now that the secret is out, schools no longer need to try to hire a competent coach.  All they have to do is a little building.

[quote name="stevenash" post="858735" timestamp="1285551453"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=73010.msg858552#msg858552 date=1285533956]
[/quote]

[/quote]I'll trade ya the tracks for a coach LOL

Now that the secret is out, schools no longer need to try to hire a competent coach.  All they have to do is a little building.
[/quote]

[quote name="whsalum" post="858828" timestamp="1285560480"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=73010.msg858735#msg858735 date=1285551453]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=73010.msg858552#msg858552 date=1285533956]
[/quote]

[/quote]I'll trade ya the tracks for a coach LOL

Dont know how you could say that.  Dont you know that "someone" has established the "fact" that the HJ staff is incompetent?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Scalabrine - You sure are critical of HJ and their coaching staff.  It is one thing to go onto a public forum and share your opinions but you seem to really have an axe to grind with the HJ coaching staff and the way playing time is decided.  It is easy to sit back and be critical of a coach whose every decision is on public display.  I wonder what the HJ coaching staff or anybody else for that matter would say about your decision making at your job - it would be like people throwing rocks at you while your trying to mow.

[quote name="Puma" post="860814" timestamp="1285783381"]
Scalabrine - You sure are critical of HJ and their coaching staff.  It is one thing to go onto a public forum and share your opinions but you seem to really have an axe to grind with the HJ coaching staff and the way playing time is decided.  It is easy to sit back and be critical of a coach whose every decision is on public display.  I wonder what the HJ coaching staff or anybody else for that matter would say about your decision making at your job - it would be like people throwing rocks at you while your trying to mow.
[/quote]

Well stated, Puma.  However, the object of your comments does not grasp your point.

[quote name="Puma" post="860814" timestamp="1285783381"]
Scalabrine - You sure are critical of HJ and their coaching staff.  [color=red][size=10pt]It is one thing to go onto a public forum and share your opinions but you seem to really have an axe to grind with the HJ coaching staff and the way playing time is decided.[/size][/color]  It is easy to sit back and be critical of a coach whose every decision is on public display.  I wonder what the HJ coaching staff or anybody else for that matter would say about your decision making at your job - it would be like people throwing rocks at you while your trying to mow.
[/quote]Never have i questioned Hj's coaching staff decisions!! Show me a post where i did that. Certain people have wrote that and assumed that but never have i said that. I have disagreed with plenty of Hj posters on here, and the only thing i directly said about Hj is that they don't help certain players after Bball season.

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="860961" timestamp="1285794270"]
[quote author=Puma link=topic=73010.msg860814#msg860814 date=1285783381]
Scalabrine - You sure are critical of HJ and their coaching staff.  [color=red][size=10pt]It is one thing to go onto a public forum and share your opinions but you seem to really have an axe to grind with the HJ coaching staff and the way playing time is decided.[/size][/color]  It is easy to sit back and be critical of a coach whose every decision is on public display.  I wonder what the HJ coaching staff or anybody else for that matter would say about your decision making at your job - it would be like people throwing rocks at you while your trying to mow.
[/quote]Never have i questioned Hj's coaching staff decisions!! Show me a post where i did that. Certain people have wrote that and assumed that but never have i said that. I have disagreed with plenty of Hj posters on here, and the only thing i directly said about Hj is that they don't help certain players after Bball season.
[/quote]

Are you going to deny that you have maligned(that means bad mouthed) the HJ coaching staff?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder