Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central improved greatly from week 1 to Week 2.  This game will be if Ozen can stop our running game vs. If we can stop their passing game... Also, how much each team improves from the Bye week.  This one is hard to tell, honestly... I have to go with the homer pick.. Central by 7...  But trust me, this could go either way...  BTW, who is the home team?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="845621" timestamp="1284325295"]
Umm..  Our defense caused fumbles... The hard hitting and defense caused fumbles.  You better ask Ball High's QB...
[/quote]I have no doubt that the defense caused some of their fumbles. At least 3 of them were purely mental error though, of those 2 were bad Center to QB snaps and 1 the QB just flat dropped the ball as he started to raise his arm to pass. On a completely different note early in the game , that Defensive pass interference in the end zone against Ball was bogus, it was really the only bad call I remember, fortunately for them it wasn't a game changer though. Still haven't figured out when the D player went up for the ball with your player behind him how he could cause an interference, but what was showed on TV was a clean play, probably one of Balls' best defensive plays.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="845650" timestamp="1284326855"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72888.msg845621#msg845621 date=1284325295]
Umm..  Our defense caused fumbles... The hard hitting and defense caused fumbles.  You better ask Ball High's QB...
[/quote]I have no doubt that the defense caused some of their fumbles. At least 3 of them were purely mental error though, of those 2 were bad Center to QB snaps and 1 the QB just flat dropped the ball as he started to raise his arm to pass. On a completely different note early in the game , that Defensive pass interference in the end zone against Ball was bogus, it was really the only bad call I remember, fortunately for them it wasn't a game changer though. Still haven't figured out when the D player went up for the ball with your player behind him how he could cause an interference, but what was showed on TV was a clean play, probably one of Balls' best defensive plays.
[/quote]Mental error because of the constant onslaught of defensive pressure  and knock downs.  That QB was rattled. The pass interference.  I have not seen it on TV yet,  but there were several passing situations that were questionable.  Like a couple of passes Ball threw to that big reciever where he was clearly pushing off.  One of which was a touchdown catch.  We didn't say nothing about that.  So I really don't understand why Suggs was all heated up over there.  If you ask me, a flag should have been thrown for that.  Throwing a tantrum on the field like that... Who does he think he is?  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="845657" timestamp="1284327148"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72888.msg845650#msg845650 date=1284326855]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=72888.msg845621#msg845621 date=1284325295]
[/quote]Mental error because of the constant onslaught of defensive pressure  and knock downs.  That QB was rattled. The pass interference.  I have not seen it on TV yet,  but there were several passing situations that were questionable.  Like a couple of passes Ball threw to that big reciever where he was clearly pushing off.  One of which was a touchdown catch.  We didn't say nothing about that.  So I really don't understand why Suggs was all heated up over there.  If you ask me, a flag should have been thrown for that.  Throwing a tantrum on the field like that... Who does he think he is?   ;D ;D
[/quote]LOL  :D

I predicted in one of my previous comments,that both Ozen and Central would get their first wins this past week. Ozen's passing game will pose a problem for the Jags. If the running game improves, look out it could be an Offensive Explosion.

However,Ozen must control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The defense needs to corral Hurd the same way the did K. Duckworth in the Houston Sterling game. Hurd is a legitimate Running Back with great breakaway speed. They must also pressure the young QB # 12 and play tight coverage on # 3 their receiver,he is a threat. He displayed his big play ability by making a great leaping TD catch against Galveston Ball.

Sorry Jags,Ozen wins this one ! Final Score Ozen - 42  Central - 21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami