Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

[quote name="biaplayer" post="852484" timestamp="1285029153"]
Ive seen both teams play and watched both of them lose to the same teams with that being said i didnt see either team in their winning performances. so judging what i have seen i give the edge to ozen. Both teams have young qbs and both are athletic and quick. From a throwing aspect i give the edge to ozen, the scrambling ability i also give ozen the edge, but as the best player the edge goes to centrals qb because he should and probably could go both ways, he can surely deliver the wood. Wide receivers edge goes to ozen also.  Defense got to go with central, special teams is a toss up, not really sure. Final analysis, Ozen gets the win 28-10 , sorry soulja just think ozen gets this one against the jags. Good luck to both teams and lets get ready to rumble, first week matchups are all good ones, sorry to say that either lumberton or lcm gets their first loss who will it be? Just about everyone has written off png  because of their defense, well the offense if it gets clicking is more than up to the task of knocking off anyone in this district, and that is the truth, just got to hope the coach gets a little more aggressive and not have a mental lapse late in the game. 3 pts is all that has png from being 3-0 also, but i like the 1- 2 it should have them mad and ready to prove a point , cant wait to see what the pretty in grampe  as ole gramps calls us puts lumberton back into reality when they come face to face. NED and vidor will be a battle of the bad colors matchup, see nederland getting the win.

[/quote]Just don't be on the tracks when you see the light at the end of the tunnell!!! FYI it wont be a deere

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hexcastings
    Newest Member
    hexcastings