*LAMAR vs. McNEESE ST. GAME THREAD/UPDATES...McNeese Wins!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wildcat58
:-\ mcneese gets first down they can run out clock Fantastic game Cards more than we could have hoped for. Tighten up some things ans you will have great first year. You just went toe to toe with 12th ranked team in nation.Good Job! I will check bevil may have broke passing record

[quote name="wildcat58" post="839551" timestamp="1283655508"]
:-\ mcneese gets first down they can run out clock Fantastic game Cards more than we could have hoped for. Tighten up some things ans you will have great first year. You just went toe to toe with 12th ranked team in nation.Good Job! I will check bevil may have broke passing record
[/quote] He did!

Maybe Sagarin should rethink those rankings now! LOL. He might have been closer with his original pick rather than down in the cellar with South Alabama...I think Lamar showed what 2 years of practice and strength conditioning can do. Great showing!!

Lamar won the second half.  Time just ran out before they could complete to comeback.  The run defense made some really nice adjustments.  Defensive End Dickson is a beast, and was a huge part of that run defense.  On McNeese's game-clinching first down run, he manhandled the tackle, got too far downfield, ran down the running back and made the tackle.

The other end is really good, too, but didn't catch a number, 50-something.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder