Anahuac at Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/Anahuac wins/Comments

WOSgrad

I promise not to do this again, but felt in neccesary after last weeks Price brigade coming to the BH thread. So where are the BH Price supporters WHAT HAPPENED 8) Does this mean the keys to the city have to be returned :-*

Sorry HF not a knock on you or Price just the few that are so convinced that he is God!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="bruno994" post="838403" timestamp="1283574057"]
Congrats on the win AP.  10-2A is going to be fun.   
[/quote]

With Newton and EC both getting blown out tonight, Anahuac may very well be the frontrunners!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="838371" timestamp="1283573012"]
I promise not to do this again, but felt in neccesary after last weeks Price brigade coming to the BH thread. So where are the BH Price supporters WHAT HAPPENED 8) Does this mean the keys to the city have to be returned :-*

Sorry HF not a knock on you or Price just the few that are so convinced that he is God!
[/quote]

An HF/Price supporter right here. Just because we lost one game you think we're giving up on our coach? what the heck is wrong with you?  He (coach Price) has this team headed in the right direction, one loss is going to turn you on him?  You have deeper issues sir.

[quote name="horndawg" post="838591" timestamp="1283592041"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=72425.msg838371#msg838371 date=1283573012]

[/quote]

An HF/Price supporter right here. Just because we lost one game you think we're giving up on our coach? what the heck is wrong with you?  He (coach Price) has this team headed in the right direction, one loss is going to turn you on him?  You have deeper issues sir.
[/quote]

Your missing the point!(Long story)  And I agree Price will have HF where they need to be it takes a while to turn around a program. We are going through the same thing. Goodluck to HF one game doesn't define a season hang in there HF will be a better team.

Congrats to Anahuac on there victory as well!

Guest SKEETER09
[quote name="horndawg" post="838591" timestamp="1283592041"]

[/quote]

An HF/Price supporter right here. Just because we lost one game you think we're giving up on our coach? what the heck is wrong with you?  He (coach Price) has this team headed in the right direction, one loss is going to turn you on him?  You have deeper issues sir.
[/quote]

Please excuse him, he is one of our village idiots.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="838610" timestamp="1283600880"]
[quote author=horndawg link=topic=72425.msg838591#msg838591 date=1283592041]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your missing the point!(Long story)  And I agree Price will have HF where they need to be it takes a while to turn around a program. We are going through the same thing. Goodluck to HF one game doesn't define a season hang in there HF will be a better team.

Congrats to Anahuac on there victory as well!
[/quote]

I wouldn't call him a village idiot, that's not kool, but I'd like to hear the novel typed out (in a PM).  Anyway, Don't know the details on the story but congrats Anahuac and keep workin' hard HF, your time will come before too long.

You guys can talk about Price in another thread, but back to the game...Horns simply outmatched from the start and didn't have any answers for our running game.  Panthers looked sharp tonight and it revealed to me just how good Kinkaid was last week in our loss.  Stat sheet looks ridiculous for AP's offense, and kudos to the defense for only allowing 137 total yards and 1 score - the other score by kickoff return. 

Good luck to HF the rest of the way and next on the list will be HJ - they better bring it!

Go AP!

They say speed kills and they are right, however you add power to speed and that is a whole other story. Anauhac has a whole host of speedy and powerful atheletes on both sides of the ball. IMHO there is not a 2A school in our area that can touch them. My Horns never stood a chance of winning this ball game, Anahuac gave it to us from start to finish. Good Luck Anuahac you guys have a team and a coaching Staff
to be proud of. Good Luck to my Horns keep your heads up and keep working hard, at least we did not get
blown out by a chump team.     

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="838852" timestamp="1283620498"]
You guys can talk about Price in another thread, but back to the game...Horns simply outmatched from the start and didn't have any answers for our running game.  Panthers looked sharp tonight and it revealed to me just how good Kinkaid was last week in our loss.  Stat sheet looks ridiculous for AP's offense, and kudos to the defense for only allowing 137 total yards and 1 score - the other score by kickoff return. 

Good luck to HF the rest of the way and next on the list will be HJ - they better bring it!

Go AP!
[/quote]

Hey Anafanatic AP had 506 yards Rushing and 35 passing total=541 yards.

[quote name="et531303" post="841156" timestamp="1283876107"]
[quote author=Anafanatic link=topic=72425.msg838852#msg838852 date=1283620498]

Go AP!
[/quote]

Hey Anafanatic AP had 506 yards Rushing and 35 passing total=541 yards.
[/quote]

I sure would like to see a little more passing because we will have to be more balanced to make a long playoff run!  Definitely pumped about the win though!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder