Dangerfield beat Arp 44-14 last friday

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="835028" timestamp="1283188677"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=72241.msg835009#msg835009 date=1283187224]
I wonder can teams like us (Kville), Jasper, Wos, Silsbee, Coldspring or maybe Bridge City this year can whoop Dangerfield. They seem to be a very solid team.
[/quote]

Well since you asked.....not a chance!
[/quote]

lol...I agree Daingerfield should be called"Dangerousfield"....They are dangerous anywhere on the field..They lost a ton of seniors,but they seem to re-load every year...

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="835044" timestamp="1283190015"]
Kville couldnt...
[/quote]
i doubt you would even admit it even if Kirbyville could.  why dont you crawl back in your hole and hibernate.  i mean, honestly, what problem do the people from SA have with Kirbyville.  It seems like everyone of you have something bad to say.  It's not our fault ya'll have such a poor performing program right now.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="835079" timestamp="1283193318"]
They are tough no doubt, but it is a long time until the state title game. Many, many things can happen in that time including Newton or them not making it to that game. I'm going to reserve making any kind of prediction until that week.
[/quote]

I totally agree..It can happen to a lot of teams..Long time till play-offs..

[quote name="Kville99" post="835097" timestamp="1283194562"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=72241.msg835044#msg835044 date=1283190015]
Kville couldnt...
[/quote]
i doubt you would even admit it even if Kirbyville could.  why dont you crawl back in your hole and hibernate.  i mean, honestly, what problem do the people from SA have with Kirbyville.  It seems like everyone of you have something bad to say.  It's not our fault ya'll have such a poor performing program right now.
[/quote]
Before you go blasting someone else, they (SA) have something Kirbyville don't. A state championship trophy.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="835162" timestamp="1283201644"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=72241.msg835097#msg835097 date=1283194562]
Kville couldnt...
[/quote]
[/quote]
Before you go blasting someone else, they (SA) have something Kirbyville don't. A state championship trophy.
[/quote] They won state in 2003, but got beat by Kirbyville before they went.....look it up my friend.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="835248" timestamp="1283210384"]
Kville couldnt...
[/quote] Our chances are much greater than San Augustines, we dont leave the entire game when its 50-0 at half-time. We play full four quarters unlike the Wolves. ::)
[/quote]
Your either too young or don't want to remember Kirbyville doing the same thing a few years ago when Newton was up by 50 and letting linemen run the ball in the fourth quarter with a running clock. Come down off the mountain and quit looking down your nose at everyone.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="835258" timestamp="1283211278"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=72241.msg835248#msg835248 date=1283210384]
Kville couldnt...
[/quote] Our chances are much greater than San Augustines, we dont leave the entire game when its 50-0 at half-time. We play full four quarters unlike the Wolves. ::)
[/quote]
Your either too young or don't want to remember Kirbyville doing the same thing a few years ago when Newton was up by 50 and letting linemen run the ball in the fourth quarter. Come down off the mountain and quit looking down your nose at everyone.
[/quote] Yeah i remember Newton beating us like that in the 90's, but we had our share of putting 50 and 60 points on Newton in the past as well....look it up my friend. Dont act like Kirbyville has never dominated Newton. I respect Newton program and state titles but you need to check the history buddy. By the way....Newton better bring their "A" game friday or its gonna be a long 20 minutes home.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="835266" timestamp="1283211878"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=72241.msg835258#msg835258 date=1283211278]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=72241.msg835248#msg835248 date=1283210384]
Kville couldnt...
[/quote]
Your either too young or don't want to remember Kirbyville doing the same thing a few years ago when Newton was up by 50 and letting linemen run the ball in the fourth quarter. Come down off the mountain and quit looking down your nose at everyone.
[/quote] Yeah i remember Newton beating us like that in the 90's, but we had our share of putting 50 and 60 points on Newton in the past as well....look it up my friend. Dont act like Kirbyville has never dominated Newton. I respect Newton program and state titles but you need to check the history buddy. By the way....Newton better bring their "A" game friday or its gonna be a long 20 minutes home.
[/quote]
Your getting pretty funny. You might want to look it up yourself. The second half of the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, were all losing games for Kirbyville versus Newton.

[quote name="Kville99" post="835097" timestamp="1283194562"]
Kville couldnt...
[/quote]
[/quote]

There was a question, I responded Kville could not beat Daingerfield... and they cannot.

I have no coral for most of the people I have met from Kville, although it's ignorant fans like you who cannot get their facts straight whom I despise. 

Your Wildcats had it made in 2A with dang near the biggest enrollment for a school in 2A, were a powerhouse through regular season and then choked at the title game, not once but TWICE.  I understand that it must hurt to lose two straight years in a row, but dude it is only football.  Yes, SA is down, but still proud of the fact that we do have a state championship and I am very proud to have been in school at the time to see it happen. 

Facts or facts, sooner or later you will learn them.  Kville could not get it done in 2a, and now they will not have a chance to get it done in 3A. 

Toot the damn horn somewhere else. 

SAWolverine, at least we do not fire our good coaches like ya do. SA, Tx does not have any class or respect for other teams but themselves. SA is sore because Kirbyville beat ya like ya stole something. SA will not even make the playoffs this year so smoke that in your pipe.

Quit your  :'( .

That is the bottom line because "Hardcore" said so! 8)

[quote name="hardcore" post="835517" timestamp="1283233335"]
SAWolverine, at least we do not fire our good coaches like ya do. SA, Tx does not have any class or respect for other teams but themselves. SA is sore because Kirbyville beat ya like ya stole something. SA will not even make the playoffs this year so smoke that in your pipe.

[/quote]

The only whining here is coming from the Kville fans..... "Softcore".

It isnt my fault that the SA School Board sucks... and you can beat anyone like they stole something... but ya know what YOU STILL LOSE AT THE 2A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP hahahahahahahaha

[quote name="hardcore" post="835517" timestamp="1283233335"]

[/quote]
And you wonder why no one respects you? :D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="835543" timestamp="1283254809"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=72241.msg835517#msg835517 date=1283233335]

[/quote]
And you wonder why no one respects you? :D
[/quote] We will see this friday ChampionEagles. By the way, San Augustine is outta thur if you know what i mean!

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="835785" timestamp="1283279327"]
Uh, not really. ???
[/quote] ChampionEagle never mind, but i'm wishing everybody comes out of this game friday night injury free. Its gonna be a solid game my friend so welcome back to Wildcat country. Newton comes into this game with a chip on their shoulder looking for revenge after suffering back to back loses to Kville. Can they....Newton get it done?? Well we will know after 9:00 pm friday. On the other hand, the Wildcats are looking to keep the win streak alive against a always tough Newton Eagles team.....i should get my money worth ChampionEagle!!! Go Kats!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83