Take notice WB fans...looks like Tyler Lee is for real!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="830404" timestamp="1282705006"]
And to think, a poster on another board was comparing WB to Trinity.......he was actually saying the Brook was just as good. I had to set him straight. I appreciated the fact that he was into us, but lets be honest here, we're definitely no Euless Trinity.
[/quote]
Maybe Trinity isn't WB....you never know...maybe will see in late December.. ;)

Im going to make sure that I tune in on the 28th and watch Tyler Lee vs Euless Trinity. I dont know squat about San Marcos so im not sure how impressive 36-0 is but hey any time you can put up points and shut out an opponent its a plus. From what I hear Lee is suppose to be pretty decent this year and for Trinity...well we already know what they are capable of.

[quote name="OldSkool97" post="830555" timestamp="1282746489"]
Im going to make sure that I tune in on the 28th and watch Tyler Lee vs Euless Trinity. I dont know squat about San Marcos so im not sure how impressive 36-0 is but hey any time you can put up points and shut out an opponent its a plus. From what I hear Lee is suppose to be pretty decent this year and for Trinity...well we already know what they are capable of.
[/quote]

San Marcos had a hard time in 5A playing the likes of Austin Westlake and now are picked to finish low in their new 4A district.  All I know is Owens(TJ) vs. Stump(TJ) so we'll see....

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="830590" timestamp="1282751047"]
Not impressed at all...  San Marcos went 3-7 last year and finished last in their district.  That was in 4A too, now their 5A.  It's the equivalent of me saying were awesome cuz we beat our districts last place team, Caney Creek 34-0 last year.  Doesn't mean much.  Lol  ::)
[/quote]

Oh, I had it bass ackwards lol

[quote name="SFA85" post="830562" timestamp="1282747652"]
[quote author=OldSkool97 link=topic=71969.msg830555#msg830555 date=1282746489]
[/quote]

San Marcos had a hard time in 5A playing the likes of Austin Westlake and now are picked to finish low in their new 4A district.  All I know is [b]Owens(TJ) vs. Stump(TJ)[/b] so we'll see....
[/quote]You sho right, 85. I didnt even think about that. It should be a great matchup, regardless.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="830523" timestamp="1282742403"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=71969.msg830404#msg830404 date=1282705006]
And to think, a poster on another board was comparing WB to Trinity.......he was actually saying the Brook was just as good. I had to set him straight. I appreciated the fact that he was into us, but lets be honest here, we're definitely no Euless Trinity.
[/quote]
Maybe Trinity isn't WB....you never know...maybe will see in late December.. ;)
[/quote]I hope you're right, Sarge. Better yet, I'd just love to still be playing in December. Better, better yet....I'd like to see WB eclipse their largest total of wins in one season.....11, 4 times (82, 83, 94, 97).....12 wins would be great!

[quote name="hardcore" post="831031" timestamp="1282814347"]
WB will lose big to Tyler Lee on the 25th of Sept.
Tyler Lee- 48 ;)
WB- 12 :'(
Eatex vs setex football no contest. Eatex owns Setex in this MATTER (FOOTBALL) ::)

As for lee vs trinity
Trinity- 28
Lee- 26
[/quote]I bet you 20 burgers at Hamburger Depot that you're wrong about the score. In fact, I'll bet that WB wins that one. ;D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="831288" timestamp="1282857730"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=71969.msg831031#msg831031 date=1282814347]
WB will lose big to Tyler Lee on the 25th of Sept.
Tyler Lee- 48 ;)
WB- 12 :'(
Eatex vs setex football no contest. Eatex owns Setex in this MATTER (FOOTBALL) ::)

As for lee vs trinity
Trinity- 28
Lee- 26
[/quote]I bet you 20 burgers at Hamburger Depot that you're wrong about the score. In fact, I'll bet that WB wins that one. ;D
[/quote] I like my hamburger med. well please! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder