Scoreboard @ BISD stadium

The electrical contractor that I work for (Electrical Specialties, Inc.) is running the power for the scoreboard. I was told today, that our end of it should be completed by Wednesday.....which is to say the power and controls should be installed and terminated by then. After that, the scoreboard people have to go back in and program the dang thing. But all in all, it should be completed by Thursday and ready for football Friday night.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="829673" timestamp="1282604971"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=71940.msg829665#msg829665 date=1282604463]
I'll judge it when we play you @ the Rez in week 10.
[/quote]

Good to be back soulja ;D ;D ;D Can I sit with you at the Rez????  You have to buy me nachos if I show up though.
[/quote]It's a free country.  8) 8)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="829693" timestamp="1282607772"]
Wasn't it Vidor that had the phantom scoreboard?  If so, that's got to be the best!  That's a feature most scoreboards don't have... ;) :D
[/quote]Yes, Vidor had the phantom scoreboard a few years ago.   :D :D  Don't get me started!  You guys are a riot!  :o :o :D :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="829701" timestamp="1282608213"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=71940.msg829693#msg829693 date=1282607772]
Wasn't it Vidor that had the phantom scoreboard?  If so, that's got to be the best!  That's a feature most scoreboards don't have... ;) :D
[/quote]Yes, Vidor had the phantom scoreboard a few years ago.   :D :D  Don't get me started!  You guys are a riot!   :o :o :D :D
[/quote]i want PAM to have their PO game there, maybe slide a few extra points on the board if you know what i mean  ;)    make the clock go faster in the 4th qtr  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder