Jasper Qb

Guest Jasper Bulldogs

[quote name="bojangles" post="829856" timestamp="1282631647"]
Us L-town fans heard the same scare tactics last year leading up to the Silsbee game about Jeremy Johnson. I'll let you reference that game on ur own and see how easily we dealt w such threats...
[/quote]

bojangles go read the "kirbyville@ coldspring" thread i think it's in column 2 or 3...This same person said Jasper had 9 Freshman starting for them...just thought I'd clue you in... ;)

The QB for jasper does have 4.4 speed that's a true stament! Jasper has a big line bigger than last year if they can get there head's in the game they will be ok jasper is young but that's not alway's a bad thing the coach's have to do a good job with the kid's the talent is there.

[quote name="Land95" post="829872" timestamp="1282649642"]
The QB for jasper does have 4.4 speed that's a true stament! Jasper has a big line bigger than last year if they can get there head's in the game they will be ok jasper is young but that's not alway's a bad thing the coach's have to do a good job with the kid's the talent is there.
[/quote]

I'm not questionig the 4.4 speed...What about the 9 Freshman starting for Jasper...And the remarks about Ford being scared to play in the Ozen game..

[quote name="JPT" post="829814" timestamp="1282617942"]
bigdog90 did u see tha 50 yard run againt bc thursday night? man he's fast
[/quote] what Ben Armstrong do? Much noise he talked about whooping Kirbyville this year.
They better create some kind of passing game if they wanna stay in the game this year.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="829880" timestamp="1282651402"]
[quote author=Land95 link=topic=71926.msg829872#msg829872 date=1282649642]
[/quote]

I'm not questionig the 4.4 speed...What about the 9 Freshman starting for Jasper...And the remarks about Ford being scared to play in the Ozen game..
[/quote]me myslef I don't belive for is scared of anybody that's my take on it he's a good player I hop he has a great year just not when he play's jaspere

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="829892" timestamp="1282654097"]
[quote author=JPT link=topic=71926.msg829814#msg829814 date=1282617942]
bigdog90 did u see tha 50 yard run againt bc thursday night? man he's fast
[/quote] what Ben Armstrong do? Much noise he talked about whooping Kirbyville this year.
They better create some kind of passing game if they wanna stay in the game this year.
[/quote]Ben get's about 5 to 7 years every time's he touches the ball he had a 50 yard run on BC. Ben has ok speed he's a power back it took at least three BC players to get him down each time the boy is strong I the line can open up a hole he will do work!!!

Yep ,,,Every school is going to experience the rebuild years..It's just a natural process to go through as you lose players to graduation and the replacement players getting the game time experience they need,that they can't get on the practice field...Good Luck To The Bulldogs this year.. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn