STJFL Juniors, How do they stack up?

what towns are holding kids down?7&8s play pee wee, 9&10s play junior, & 11&12s play senior. are u saying  there 9 & 10s playing pee wee  & 11&12s playing jr.?

I know what you mean.  ;)  Some leagues can't let their kids move up do due the JR level is on waiting list, etc.... I may move my son up (in his 3rd yr)  and I may not...just depends on how many kids are signed up for JR. This yr same issue. Some kids are playing PW for 3rd yr due to the date change and they could not move up because JR is full.

if a kid runs like bo jackson & hits like ray lewis,i think the kid would be good with 2 or 3 yrs. in a division.experience helps,but u still got to be able to make plays.theres a big diff. between moving up from flag to pee wee & pee wee to jr.  if a kid is shining vs. his age group let him shine, if the parents talk shit it will catch up to them.

Well, I have one of those kids that is playing his third year in PeeWee. I can tell you that I thought about whether or not to move I'm up. But, even though it would be better and easier for me to bring him up with his brother, however the reason we kept him down was that he should play with his class mates and friends. Plus, even though he might be physically ready to play against a 10 yr old, he's not mentally. The difference of two years is huge at this age group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nederland black had practice game with lumberton white(I think)..Both need some work but over all Neds front line are pretty strong both sides of the ball. Neds LBs did ok secondary did ok...Lumberton better keep #30 in the game are it could be a long season...

ned. jr. white is average, probably finish around .500.we've gotten our tails kicked in 4 scrimmages.gave up several long td runs & passes.cant move the ball at all running or passing.we got alot of work to do!`

[quote name="kf'89" post="832029" timestamp="1282948399"]
ned. jr. white is average, probably finish around .500.we've gotten our tails kicked in 4 scrimmages.gave up several long td runs & passes.cant move the ball at all running or passing.we got alot of work to do!`
[/quote]
Little sandbagging????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder