Beaumont Bowl Game 1 Predictions..Week 0..Ozen vs. West Brook

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="supermario" post="829104" timestamp="1282512439"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70950.msg829010#msg829010 date=1282503062]
Anyway it goes, you will beat them by double digit points...
[/quote]

Central and Ozen will lose by double digits
[/quote]Aren't you an Ozen fan?  You need to worry about Brook, Memorial, and sterling first, before you make ridiculous statements like that...

yall keep referring to last years score of 33-0. that was last year people. this is a new team. i remember the score being 9-0 heading into the fourth quarter. if it wasnt for turnovers on offenses that game would have been better. the panthers had no sucess on offense. it wasnt their def. so remember this one thing in my spartan voice THIS IS A NEW YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. hope to be celebrating with all my panther nation family after the game( big tank, real eyes, coach one up, panther 1906, undercover fan sgt reyes, on the wagon soulja, and new convert state 82. ozens def. end tyrell collins 53 will have a monster game this week and the def line will get after reyes. i talked the one of their coaches

[quote name="desethion" post="829613" timestamp="1282600175"]
yall keep referring to last years score of 33-0. that was last year people. this is a new team. i remember the score being 9-0 heading into the fourth quarter. if it wasnt for turnovers on offenses that game would have been better. the panthers had no sucess on offense. it wasnt their def. so remember this one thing in my spartan voice THIS IS A NEW YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. hope to be celebrating with all my panther nation family after the game( big tank, real eyes, coach one up, panther 1906, undercover fan sgt reyes, on the wagon soulja, [b]and new convert state 82[/b]. ozens def. end tyrell collins 53 will have a monster game this week and the def line will get after reyes. i talked the one of their coaches
[/quote]Dont bet on that. ALL of our O/L is returning from last year......and they gave Jr. plenty of time to work his magic. I expect things wont change too much.

Guest Newbie
[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="829499" timestamp="1282588046"]
OZEN  28 - WB 24 ( UPSET OF WEEK ! )
[/quote]
What he meant was, Ozen 28- WB [b]240[/b]  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="829616" timestamp="1282600381"]
[quote author=desethion link=topic=70950.msg829613#msg829613 date=1282600175]
yall keep referring to last years score of 33-0. that was last year people. this is a new team. i remember the score being 9-0 heading into the fourth quarter. if it wasnt for turnovers on offenses that game would have been better. the panthers had no sucess on offense. it wasnt their def. so remember this one thing in my spartan voice THIS IS A NEW YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. hope to be celebrating with all my panther nation family after the game( big tank, real eyes, coach one up, panther 1906, [b]undercover fan sgt reyes[/b], on the wagon soulja, [b]and new convert state 82[/b]. ozens def. end tyrell collins 53 will have a monster game this week and the def line will get after reyes. i talked the one of their coaches
[/quote]Dont bet on that. ALL of our O/L is returning from last year......and they gave Jr. plenty of time to work his magic. I expect things wont change too much.
[/quote]
I'm a fan of every kid I've coached....doesn't matter the school....but sorry, when your playing the school with the most Bulls....Ozen and Central are second to WB...even if my son wasn't on the team.... :P....but I hope yall blitz 8 every play...I hope there's 8 or 9 in  the box....I can say this...if your going after one person...it's gonna be a long night for OZEN...WB has 11 on the field, not one.....that right there should help u....

By the way...12-0 at the half....19-0 at the end of the third and 33-0 at the end of the game... ;)

Out today looking over the new BISD stadium and it appears the field and other things are ready but alot of loose ends,const.equip,fencing,landscaping scattered here and there.Came in from Bmt.down I-10 and I see alot of future traffic problems exiting the ramp to enter from I-10 coming in from the north.My bet would be to come in the back road(Fannet road I think).All it will take is a accident on I-10 and a major traffic jam is underway as friday evening is a huge travel day.Hope all are safe traveling but afraid it's gonna be a nightmare going and coming.

[quote name="liltex" post="830691" timestamp="1282763770"]
Out today looking over the new BISD stadium and it appears the field and other things are ready but alot of loose ends,const.equip,fencing,landscaping scattered here and there.Came in from Bmt.down I-10 and I see alot of future traffic problems exiting the ramp to enter from I-10 coming in from the north.My bet would be to come in the back road(Fannet road I think).All it will take is a accident on I-10 and a major traffic jam is underway as friday evening is a huge travel day.Hope all are safe traveling but afraid it's gonna be a nightmare going and coming.
[/quote]
PEOPLE TAKE NOTE:

[b]ALT. ROUTES:[/b]

THERE IS ACCESS FROM MAJOR VIA BROOKS RD TO I-10.(HWY 90 WB FANS/ HWY 96/69 N. LUMBERTON WB FANS...LIBERTY DAYTON)

124 TO BROOKS TO I-10 (PORT ARTHUR/WINNIE WB FANS.. ;D)

[b]THESE ALTERNATE ROUTES WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE NOT A WB FAN[/b]....THERE WILL BE COPS PATROLLING THESE AVENUES FOR NON WB FANS!!!

[quote name="liltex" post="830691" timestamp="1282763770"]
[/quote]

Dont panic if you see a huge bull-dozer on the field at game time---its the new and improved WB O-line.  ;)

Here is a problem.  No bathrooms in the locker rooms at this time.  Porta potties.  No running water on the field.  This place has a field and that is about it!  If West Brook was playing anyone but Ozen (or Central) they would play this at Durley.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami