7 on 7 Tuesday At West Brook

Got Some Scores and intersting Points from what I saw at the 7on7's

[b]P.N.G[/b] beat Ozen 41 to 35 I think the score was.
[b]Central[/b] Beat West Brook 15 to 13.
[b]P.N.G[/b] beat Westbrook, Lets just say Alot to a little..
[b]Ozen[/b] Beat Westbook *B* 21 to 0.. I guess that's Brooks JV..So really didnt count for Ozen
[b]Central[/b] Beat WestBrooks *B* 21-7..  Same goes for this Game..

Didnt see Memorial Out thier Today.

Ozen Looked pretty good. Their QB will be good this year. Had flashes of Talent. Ozen will have some good athletes this yeart also. Really cant give a good Speculation, since it seemed like Ozen had alot of Players Hurt or banged up..But they Looked pretty good with the ones that did play.

P.N.G Looked really good out thier. Played very Disciplin Football, Ecspeicaly The Defense..Had alot of INT's.. Dotty Looked as Cool as any QB out thier. Reminded me of Tom Brady, the way he threw the ball.. Really threaded the needle with some of his throws, Ran alot of Pick routes to open up the Deep Ball. Recivers Caught 85% OF the balls thrown. P.N.G looked really good out thier..

Westbrook..Missin 3 starters but still Let Central come back from a 13-0 point hole at the half to win, Then Really got rocked aginst P.N.G.. Maybe Thoese 3 starters were really Key, So not really gonna talk alot bout Brook..Has some pretty nice recivers though..

Central's..Took em awhile to get Acclimated, But once turned on, they Never looked back..Speed, Speed, Speed..Specialy Defense, They looked Very good and Very Fast. QB had some bright spots, buh tryed to go deep alot insted of pickin the Defense off with the short routes.. Recivers also dropped more passess then they caught.. But Defense really took it upon their selfs to score , So Offense was help out by that..Central Looked good though, Cant wait to see a[b] P.N.G offense vs Centrals Defense Match-up[/b]

[quote name="TexazBall" post="810515" timestamp="1276062664"]
Got Some Scores and intersting Points from what I saw at the 7on7's

[b]P.N.G[/b] beat Ozen 41 to 35 I think the score was.
[b]Central[/b] Beat West Brook 15 to 13.
[b][b]P.N.G[/b] beat Westbrook, Lets just say Alot to a little..[/b]
[b]Ozen[/b] Beat Westbook *B* 21 to 0.. I guess that's Brooks JV..So really didnt count for Ozen
[b]Central[/b] Beat WestBrooks *B* 21-7..  Same goes for this Game..

Didnt see Memorial Out thier Today.

Ozen Looked pretty good. Their QB will be good this year. Had flashes of Talent. Ozen will have some good athletes this yeart also. Really cant give a good Speculation, since it seemed like Ozen had alot of Players Hurt or banged up..But they Looked pretty good with the ones that did play.

P.N.G Looked really good out thier. Played very Disciplin Football, Ecspeicaly The Defense..Had alot of INT's.. Dotty Looked as Cool as any QB out thier. Reminded me of Tom Brady, the way he threw the ball.. Really threaded the needle with some of his throws, Ran alot of Pick routes to open up the Deep Ball. Recivers Caught 85% OF the balls thrown. P.N.G looked really good out thier..

Westbrook..Missin 3 starters but still Let Central come back from a 13-0 point hole at the half to win, Then Really got rocked aginst P.N.G.. Maybe Thoese 3 starters were really Key, So not really gonna talk alot bout Brook..Has some pretty nice recivers though..

Central's..Took em awhile to get Acclimated, But once turned on, they Never looked back..Speed, Speed, Speed..Specialy Defense, They looked Very good and Very Fast. QB had some bright spots, buh tryed to go deep alot insted of pickin the Defense off with the short routes.. Recivers also dropped more passess then they caught.. But Defense really took it upon their selfs to score , So Offense was help out by that..Central Looked good though, Cant wait to see a[b] P.N.G offense vs Centrals Defense Match-up[/b]
[/quote]

WB lost by 4..(A lot to alittle ??? ???)..WB: no starting corners, missing a LB, a couple of WR's and Starting QB.....Next Tuesday, we should have everyone back from camps.

[quote name="D3zii" post="811072" timestamp="1276145077"]
Didnt Get to make it Tuesday, Buh i hear their haveing another one, Im going to try to go to

Anyone know were and what time?
[/quote] Just talked to my son that is on PNG, 6/10 5:30 @ West Brook,  SCALP EM !

[quote name="surfer73" post="811252" timestamp="1276200128"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=70356.msg811072#msg811072 date=1276145077]
Didnt Get to make it Tuesday, Buh i hear their haveing another one, Im going to try to go to

Anyone know were and what time?
[/quote] Just talked to my son that is on PNG, 6/10 5:30 @ West Brook,  SCALP EM !
[/quote]

Any results????

[quote name="SgtRey" post="811575" timestamp="1276276574"]
WB - 48, PNG - 26......how come no PNG fans reported the score?
[/quote]
PNG is missing some players according to some people on their websire, but don't ask me because I don't know.
Probably because they knew you would put it on here. ;D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="811725" timestamp="1276297116"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=70356.msg811575#msg811575 date=1276276574]
[/quote] ;)
[/quote]
I believe we'll have everyone back this week too... :o :o

I had the pleasure of meeting Josh Stump at the mall today. Very polite young man. We talked football a bit. I hope Coach Stump can put together some plays that will allow him to be on the field, with Reyes, and Percy Johnson at the same time. We'd be very tough to stop, offensively. Josh, tell your dad I'm the guy that gave him the copies of the playoff games from the 82 state championship team. Look forward to seeing you guys on the field next season!!!!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="811995" timestamp="1276383076"]
I had the pleasure of meeting Josh Stump at the mall today. Very polite young man. We talked football a bit. I hope Coach Stump can put together some plays that will allow him to be on the field, with Reyes, and Percy Johnson at the same time. We'd be very tough to stop, offensively. Josh, tell your dad I'm the guy that gave him the copies of the playoff games from the 82 state championship team. Look forward to seeing you guys on the field next season!!!!
[/quote]
Now if you can get me some tape of the 91 season :)

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="812091" timestamp="1276402993"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=70356.msg811995#msg811995 date=1276383076]
[/quote]
[/quote]I have the Beaumont Bowl from that year on VHS if you're interested. That was the year Central had Leeland McElroy at RB. If memory serves me correctly, we won that game 24-21.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="812127" timestamp="1276438209"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=70356.msg812091#msg812091 date=1276402993]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=70356.msg811995#msg811995 date=1276383076]
[/quote]
[/quote]I have the Beaumont Bowl from that year on VHS if you're interested. That was the year Central had Leeland McElroy at RB. If memory serves me correctly, we won that game 24-21.
[/quote]

Wasn't that the year Central had 5 plays inside the 1 yard line to score and win the game? They gave the ball to Mr. McElroy all 5 times and he got stuffed all 5 times... ;D ;D ;D

Guest Newbie
[quote name="SgtRey" post="811575" timestamp="1276276574"]
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Drugsstore0
    Newest Member
    Drugsstore0