Bayou Bowl VII, BC at OF Predictions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

Predictions can go out the window on this one. It will be a tough game for both teams. I have not made a prediction in a Orangefield game yet and I will not start on this one. Should be a great game to watch.

It will be a battle. Our neighbors to the North are having a good year, and have shown a lot of talent and grit so far this season. However, BC is showing signs of strengthening, and Johnny looked pretty good last night. The passing game got off the ground a little last night, also.

I am sticking with my Cards on this one, but it will be close!!!

Guest bc-all-the-way

BC Varsity will win by 13-

BC Jv's by 21

BC freshman by 12

BC 8th 'A' by 10 - BC 'B' Team by12

BC 7th grade 'A' by 24 - BC 'B' team by 10

Guest Orangeboy

BC Varsity will win by 13-

BC Jv's by 21

BC freshman by 12

BC 8th 'A' by 10 - BC 'B' Team by12

BC 7th grade 'A' by 24 - BC 'B' team by 10

That would be nice, another clean sweep baby.

i think this is going to be a great game. Orangefield will need to rebound after a loss to k-ville, but i would say they are going to be fired up for this game. Bridge City should be still riding high after their win against jasper, so expect them to be ready too. i know it's been said before, but both teams are playing pretty good football right now, so i think it's going to come down to who wants to win more. it's going to be close but i'm giving the edge to the bobcats, but not by much.

Orangefield 21

Bridge City 20

24-21 bc' date=' and i have to admit i will predict bc with maybe a fourth quarter comeback since the last 2 district wins have been.[/quote']

Are you sure they can do that with that "no-care" attitude? By the way, good game Friday night. Hopefully, the ice packs did the trick. You recovered from your aches yet? Hope you get some better numbers in OF! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder