Time will soon arrive

I was talking with some multi-sport girls from BC and they related they have been playing club and also just working out a lot.

They lost one good one setter last year but now have Halley Tally and also Hannah McAnelly ready to strengthen this good team.  Hannah(the Hammer) will drive it down your throat this next season.   LOL

Congrats to BC on their deep run last season--it took the Regional Champ to take you out.

Keep up the hard work preparing for Volleyball, it will pay dividends when the season rolls around.

Guest bleed orange
Orangefield will be solid also. Only lost one senior who played a lot. Plus the return of "sparkplug" Morgan Taylor who was out last season with an injury. I look for the lady bobcats to make some noise and for the years to come. Don't have a lot of height but some very athletic girls.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="808634" timestamp="1275561245"]
Let me start practicing:

Clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless...

Silsbee= Domination, Silsbee= Domination, Silsbee= Domination.......

;D
[/quote]

Here we go again. ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee is looking better and better. Kolby has come a long way setting, she was already a good setter, but that has to be contributed to better back row. Chelsey, Dyana, Katelyn and Janci are getting stronger and hitting alot harder with pretty solid ball placement. And as far as I can tell everybody is starting to get into the routine of Coach Leach and Coach Drake. Good Luck to ALL of the athletes in this area we look forward to seeing everybody again.

This will be a strong District setting, as usual.  I predict that BC will make the top three, as most always.

They too will make another deep run: based on excellent scouting and coaching by Coaches Becca and Beth. BC teams don't peak till about seasons end; that's because of steady-at-the-helm developmental coaching.

They could have lost to a good Huffman team right-off-the-bat: but it was good scouting, excellent post-contest preparation that put the team into the contest poised and schooled to actuate an upset.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty