K-Ville QB????

[quote name="footballplayer" post="803440" timestamp="1274299738"]
who goin to be K-ville QB that kid from last year or that coaches son...seen the coaches son looks pretty good and only goin to be a Jr....are they goin to set him or prep him next year??
[/quote]Whoever it is he's going to be handing the ball off a bunch, o and thorwing a bunch too ( screen passes that is to #1 Ford) ;D

[quote name="footballplayer" post="803440" timestamp="1274299738"]
who goin to be K-ville QB that kid from last year or that coaches son...seen the coaches son looks pretty good and only goin to be a Jr....are they goin to set him or prep him next year??
[/quote]

Jones and Vanya are both coaches sons.  Jones has the experience but I think Vanya has the bigger upside.

Guest hardcore
I feel that the houston kid would be the best choice because he does not have flat feet. I might be little on the ruff side but the caoches can work on that. We need a qb that can scan the field if you know what i mean.

Guest Tits Mcgee
[quote name="torbush" post="804014" timestamp="1274457513"]
Scan the field? Actually no I dont know what you mean. Scan the field in my opinion would be a quaterback that is able to scan the field and find the open reciever.
[/quote]
Yeah i think he's talking about run sideline to sideline until someone is open haha

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="805386" timestamp="1274800174"]
Who's the Houston kid?
[/quote]Houston Vanya.  Kid has good size probably 6'2" or so and a great arm.  watched him play a game this past year on jv. was very impressed at how far he was able to throw, and how he led his receivers down field and let them catch the ball.

Guest hardcore
I think the houston kid will be the best bet as q-b. I just got this feeling he will be very good for the varisty program. ;)

you know last year when Arp played Kville, I couldn't understand why we didn't stack the box and make that QB beat us. We had to start a Freshman at DB that game for his first start ever but still. Kville didn't know it. Instead Arp stayed in it's base Defense thru to the end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder