(Friday) night! Friday Night Lights NBC

Guest ECBucFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and super booster McCoy is even more unlikeable.  Mike Leach cameo appearance was pretty neat, obviously made before he got canned at TT, but he'd better try to find a coaching job somewhere, don't think acting is his strong point.
And what about the kid forced to transfer from the Panthers to East?  Is his attitude too good to be true or what? 

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="802340" timestamp="1274032042"]
Yeah, and super booster McCoy is even more unlikeable.  Mike Leach cameo appearance was pretty neat, obviously made before he got canned at TT, but he'd better try to find a coaching job somewhere, don't think acting is his strong point.
And what about the kid forced to transfer from the Panthers to East?   Is his attitude too good to be true or what? 
[/quote]I think he sabotages (sp) a game or two.

[quote name="MHS32" post="802460" timestamp="1274064284"]
I missed  week one but watched it on the computer. I didn't miss this one. I really liked the mail box on the vacant lot.  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Where can I go and catch up on this season? I'm in the middle of season 2 now. Got it from netflix and season 3 on the way.

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="808132" timestamp="1275415186"]
I'm never going huntin' with Saracen again!  Guy shoots at anything that moves. ;)
[/quote]
Yea, LOL on that one. You think Tyra will be back this season? Noticed the clip on Smash 8 touches for 38 yards.

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="808478" timestamp="1275514790"]
:D Dont think the asst. Coach knew he was in a Gay bar.
[/quote]
I think you're right or else he probably would have been more receptive to Julie's statement of silence.  The guy certainly doesn't appear to be sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder