CCS HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL NEEDS HELP

CCS (Community Christian School) is in our third year of our Varsity baseball program.  Due to limited funds and low number of students compared to average schools, our baseball program needs ya'lls help.  We have students turning out to play but do not have the necessary equipment to help build our program.  Now that baseball season is coming to an end, we were hoping that someone may be upgrading on baseball equipment and would be willing to donate their old equipment.  We need it all so please contact us with whatever you might have.  Also, looking for ideas for fundraisers that have been successful for ya'll.  Also would love to have someone with professional baseball experience come to our school and maybe give a camp or at least spend the day at practice with our players. God Bless and thanks for reading.

Please email or PM us

[email protected]

Didn't you have a coach who was real excited about the baseball season, had done a bunch of work on the field and you fired him right before the season?  This was a young man with great moral character, very knowledgeable of the game, and excited about growing a program.  The young man had played all four years in college, and sure seemed like a perfect fit for your school.  This coach went out and found a grant to purchase items for the field, getting a wind screen for the outfield fence, and several loads of dirt.  I'm just curious and would like to know if there are some problems with the program before someone would consider making a donation.

I have attended Community Church for over 4 yrs. I have two boys that attend CCS. I have been led by the Lord to help out at CCS. I just joined the baseball program late in the season and don't know anything about the past. I am here for the future of the program and have firm interest in making it stronger and better than ever. I have NO interest in the past or what happened. I am asking for any help that can make CCS stronger while spreading God's word.

[quote name="Chester86" post="798380" timestamp="1273152006"]
Didn't you have a coach who was real excited about the baseball season, had done a bunch of work on the field and you fired him right before the season?  This was a young man with great moral character, very knowledgeable of the game, and excited about growing a program.  The young man had played all four years in college, and sure seemed like a perfect fit for your school.  This coach went out and found a grant to purchase items for the field, getting a wind screen for the outfield fence, and several loads of dirt.  I'm just curious and would like to know if there are some problems with the program before someone would consider making a donation.
[/quote]
Mr. B, that coach got money from a group that raises money for our school no grant trust me. Something to remember here [b]teacher 1st [/b] coach 2nd. This is all I will post on this just make real sure you have the right facts.

Another note Griff thanks I will drag Rose down there myself. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder